16

Lisa POV

I went to Clara's house to meet Adam. They said Adam have wake up but Adam still can't control his desire to blood. "Please let me see him," I persuade them. Finally, they let me see Adam but Anna must accompany me.

We went into the room, my heart shattered when looking at him being tied on the bed. "Did you give him blood?" I sit beside the bed. "We get the blood from Mia." I looked at her. "Where she get the blood?" she rubbed the back of her neck. "she steal it..." she shrugged, "Ryan deals with her."

Suddenly, Adam opens her eyes, Anna dragged me away from him. He didn't look aggressive at all. "Why I'm been tied here?" his voices were weaker. Anna blocking my ways from getting closer to Adam. "Don't be fooled, he's only pretending to be normal." I pushed her away. "Adam never hurts me."

"I know you love him but please believe me." I sit beside Adam, "I know him better than you."

Suddenly, we heard a noise from the living room. She was hesitated to leave me alone in the room, I tell her I'll be okay. When she went out, I locked the door.

"Where am I?" I sit beside him, "At Clara's house." I rubbed his hair, "Why am I being tied?" All over his wrist have a scar, maybe because being tied for a long time. "Can you untied it. My hand hurt," he persuade me. I can't look him hurt, I untied even I hesitated.

After finish untied, he suddenly giggles. I move backward when he looked at me with red eyes and sharp teeth. He approached me, "A-Adam... It's me." He suffocating me and lift me up over my leg. "A-Adam..." I stuttered I couldn't breathe anymore. I heard a knocked on the door. "Lisa opens the door," Anna shouted while knocking vigorously on the door. I can't let out my voice, tears flow down on my cheek. I looked into Adam's eyes. "A-Adam... I... I... Li... Lisa..." I stuttered. He releases his grabbed on my neck. "Y-You can con-control your body... I... believe in you.." he let go of me and move backward. I fell on the ground trying to catch my breath again. Anna finally can open the door, she went to me, "Are you okay?" she helped me to get up. "I'm sorry," Adam said without looking at us.

Anna brings me out of the room to the living room. She takes a glass of water and gives it to me. "What happened just now?" I asked. "Ellie has kidnapped Roy,"

Ellie POV

I was shocked when saw Eva's army behind me. Luckily, Julia and Maya went out, only me in the house. "Do your work now."

I went to Clara's house. I peeking into the house through the window. I saw Lisa in the house. I can't hear what they talking about. She with a girl went upstairs while the rest of them went to the kitchen. Maybe lunch, I think. I saw Alice put a sleeping baby in a crib before went to the kitchen.

Slowly I opened the door. I make sure no one notices me before going to the baby crib. "I'm sorry, baby." I take the baby. "Ellie!" Clara noticed me, she run towards me. Unfortunately, Eva's army appeared and push her away. Suddenly, I have been telepathy to Eva's prison.

I give the baby to Eva. "Good job," she said. "Can I asked something," "What is it?"

"Who are you actually? Why'd you have power?" she laughed to me. "You still didn't know?" I shook my head. She grabbed my head, move her face closer to me. Her eyes change into red, "Look at me, Clara is your enemy... You need to kill her." I don't know what had happened to me. All I know, I must kill Clara.