9

Alice POV

While waiting Ryan got into a new cloth, I make two glass of water for Ryan and Clara. "Drink this," Clara takes the glass and drinks it slowly. I sit in front of her, "are you okay?" I asked. "I having a weird dream," I raised my eyebrows. "weird?" She nodded. "Ryan and I have a guardian."

I choked on air. "Guardian?" she nodded again. "We live in a castle and..." she suddenly stops talking. "And?"

"Our parent is not mom and dad."

Ryan sits beside Clara. I give the glass to him. He thanked before drinking it. "What do you meant?" I asked. "I think mom and dad hide something from us," Ryan said and Clara looked at him. "Are you sure about it?" Clara looks sad when Ryan nodded. "But who Randy?" Ryan shrugged.

The more Ryan and Clara explained to me about their dream, the more I don't understand. "Just get to the point," I said. "It seems like our memory, not a dream," Ryan said. "I don't understand."

Suddenly I heard a baby voice, "did you hear that?" I asked. I want to ensure that I'm not hallucinating right now. I don't want to think about the accident again. I need to be strong for Ryan, he needs me beside him. The voice getting louder and they also hear it. We hear a knocked on the door, Ryan went to open the door. Clara and I went to him, he shocked after opening the door. "Ryan who is it?" I asked. Clara also shocked looking at the guest.

It was two boys and a girl with a baby in her arm. "Did you remember us, Ryan?" one of the boys said. "Max..." Ryan said slowly. "Did you know them?" I asked. Ryan nodded and let them went into the house.

"They are the guardian that I said." Ryan introduced them to me, "This is Max, Noah, and Anna." "The baby?" I asked. I don't know why but I feel like I was closed to the baby. "This is your son," I shocked, hearing what Anna has said. I shocked my head, she must be kidding to me. "What do you meant?" Ryan asked.

"We need to save him from Eva." I take the baby from her and started crying. "Why did you do that," Clara asked. "We are sorry, we com here today to explained anything that has happened," Noah said.

"Your son was a human and Eva will kill him," Noah explained. "Of course, my son was a human! Who is Eva and why she wants to kill my son?!" I asked angrily. Ryan rubbed my back to make me calm down.

"I hope you can accept this," Max said and looked at Ryan and Clara before he continued. "Ryan and Clara were a hybrid vampire." Again, I'm shocked. I looked at Ryan. He doesn't look surprised about that.

I backward from him a bit, "Is it true what he said?" Ryan looked hesitant. "I..."

"They lost their memory." we looked at Noah. "To save them from Eva, we need to hide them. I plan to lock their memory."

"Please explained everything," Clara said. "That night, your parents have died and Eva was searching all of you," Anna said. "Noah know Randy will not remember what had happened after he wakes up and he has locked the memory, so he suggested to do the same at both of you. After that, we bring you to the human world," she added.

"To make sure Eva can't find all of you, we give you to a different person. We went back into the vampire world and Eva has caught us," Max said. "Eva has taken all our power, and we can escape from Eva's prison with the help of other guardians. Eva has followed us to the human world."

"We only found both of you, but not Randy. A day before Clara's birthday we have met your parents. We know Eva will do something to both of you, that why your dad drives the car that night. Because of their sacrifices we can save your baby." Noah said. Ryan looked at our son. "You're lucky because the doctor who treats you is a vampire too."

"Who the person I saw before I fainted?" Ryan said. "It's me," Max said. "I'm following you that night, and I only can stop the car from turning."

"Where Randy now?" Clara asked. "We don't know. We lost him." Anna said. "How we can find him?" I asked. I was worried about my son's safety. "Clara," Noah said.

"What do you meant?" Clara looked worried. "When you meet Randy, you can unlock one by one your memory."

"You dreams about us meaning you have met Randy before," Anna added. "It's difficult for Clara to know whose Randy," Randy said. "We know but we didn't have other plans," Max said.

Ryan let them stay here, I bring my baby into my room and put him slowly on the bed. I rubbed slowly his hand. "I miss you," I said and kiss his cheeks making him move a little bit. Randy went into the room. He sits beside me and held both of my hands.

"I know it's hard for you to believe all this," he rubbed slowly my hands. "Please don't be scared of me and Clara." I nodded while smiling. "We have stayed together for a year, I know who are you and I don't care about your past." He caressing my check. "We get our son back..." I said, "what is the perfect name to our son?" Ryan thinks for a while, "Roy?" "I like that." He embraced me tightly.