14

Max POV

I was talking with Ryan before Noah approached us. "I heard Randy's voice again," he said. "I think I know where he is,"

"What do you meant?" Ryan asked. "Eva's prison. She must take him there." Noah said he was sure about that. "Randy is calling for help... I know he's in trouble now." "We can't go there or else we get arrested again." Eva's army can find us as soon as we got into the world.

"I'll go there..." We turn our gaze towards Clara. "It's dangerous," I didn't agree with her decision. "I can do this," she persuades me. "No, we still didn't know about Randy. Noah just predicts Eva will take him there." I said. She walked towards me, "whatever is it, I still need to go there. I need to find Randy," she said. I'm reluctant to let her go there. It was dangerous for her.

"You can go, I believe you," Ryan said while rubbed her hair slowly. I looked at Ryan, "Don't worry, she will come back safely." Clara nodded.

Clara, Noah and I went into the forest, "You must come back before it's getting dark." Clara nodded. "The only building in the forest was Eva's prison," Noah told her. She went into the world while we waiting outside the world.

It's has been two hours, Clara in the vampire world. "Where is she..." I quickly grabbed Noah's hand when he wants across the door. "Where are you going?" he looked at me, "I want to safe Clara." I didn't let him go there, "we wait here."

We hide behind a big tree when someone was across the door, "It's Clara." Again I grabbed Noah's hand. "What's now?" We stay hiding behind the tree until Clara fainted. We take them back home.

Noah treats them, "How's their condition?" Noah was hesitated to say. "What wrong?" Anna asked. "Adam..." I waited he continued said, "had become a hybrid." We surprised to hear that. "You're kidding right," Anna said, disbelief. "I found bite mark behind his neck," I checked Adam's neck and found the bite.

"We are in trouble now," I looked at Noah. "We need to tie him," Anna disagreed with my decision, "We can't do that, it's dangerous for him." "He will kill many people, if we didn't tie him," I said. "What's about his parents," Anna asked. I ignored her and went out of the room.

Anna POV

After helping Noah tie Adam, I helping Alice by carrying Roy while she was cooking. A few minutes later, I heard a knocked on the door. I went to open the door with Roy in my hand.

It's was Lisa and Leo. They shocked looking at me. "Who are you?" Lisa asked. They didn't know about me and the other yet. "I... I..." "Whose that?" I quickly look at Alice for help.

"Why'd you come?" Alice asked. "I'm looking for Clara. I've called her but she not answered," she said. "Who is she?" Alice looks at me. "She..."

Alice gets interrupted by Ryan. "Let them in," he said. They sit in the living room. "Can you get Noah and Max?" He asked Alice. "What are you going to do," He smiled.

"Where Clara?" Lisa asked. Ryan looks at her, "she in her room. Why'd you looking for her?" Lisa looked at Leo. "We want to tell her something," Leo said. "About what?" "Arnold is missing," Leo said.

Alice went downstairs with Max and Noah behind her. "Who are they?" Lisa looked at Roy. "He's my son, Roy." Lisa and Leo shocked, "your son?" they said at the same time. I think Ryan wants to tell them the truth but what making me worried was our identity and Adam. She was closed with Adam.

Ryan nodded, "what I will tell you, it looks nonsense, but that the reality." They looked at Ryan with a confused face. "But please don't run after that," he added.

"I don't understand," Leo said. "Clara and I..." Ryan took a glance towards Max before continued, "We are... hybrid vampire." Their eyes widen. "I don't believe," Lisa said. "They are our guardian," He introduced me, Max and Noah. "It's doesn't made sense," Leo said. "Yeah... I knew it, but it's true."

"We have something to tell." They looked at Max. "We have found Adam and Arnold." again they surprised with all of this. "Where are they now?" Lisa asked. "They are safe, but..." Noah didn't finish his sentence.

"Tell us the truth," Leo said. "Adam... had become a hybrid vampire." Noah stops for a while before continuing, "he couldn't control his desire to drink blood. We need to tie him or else he will kill other people." Tears started to build in Lisa's eyes. Leo rubbed slowly Lisa's back, "What about Arnold?" Noah looked at him. "We still didn't know whether he is Randy or not." He raised his eyebrow. "Who's Randy?" "If true Arnold is Randy, he also a hybrid vampire," Max told them to keeps the secret.

Lisa was silently crying, "Lisa can you hide this from Adam's parent?" she slowly looked at me before nodded. "Can I meet Adam?" Noah didn't let her meet Adam. "He still unconscious, he can become aggressive after wake up. We need to make sure he can control his desire first." Max convinced her, "We can let you meet him after that."

Eva POV

"It's okay, Clara. I'll let you go this time." I order my army to catch Ellie. I can use her to kill Clara. "Let me go!" she struggling, I went to her and grabbed her head. "Who are you?!" she asked angrily. "You're so brave," I giggle to her. "What do you want from me?! I don't have money!" I moved closer to her face, "I don't need your money but I was your life." I take out a sword and put it on her neck.

"Don't kill me," she begging to me. "You need to do something to me," I smirked when she agreed. "Kidnapped Ryan's baby and bring the baby to me." "Clara's brother?"

"Bring the baby to me or I'll take your life." I blackmail her. "D-Don't kill me... I... I... bring the baby to you..." she stuttered.

"Don't try to lie to me or you'll regret." she frantically nodded. I put back the sword and order my army to take Ellie away.