7

5 months later.

Sophia POV

I let out sighs, I don't know that learning at the private school was this tough. I still didn't have any friends even I have been here for several months. Luckily, I don't have enemies here but it was hard when comes into a group assignment. They will push me into any group without discussing with me first and the group was had to accept me in the group. This was annoying me but I couldn't do anything since I still a newbie.

Since the teacher was still not come, I do my work alone. Ignoring other students in my class. Suddenly, one of my classmates approached me. "Can I borrow your book?" I raised my eyebrows, "Why?"

"I forget to do the homework last night,"

"Why'd you asked me instead of other students," I said, trying to find an excuse. "You always finish your work. Besides your answer always right." As expected the answer, they know I will give it even I reluctant to give my book. I let out a sighed and give the book. "Thank you," I think should go to the tutor class about how to say no. It's annoying me more when they pretend to be nice to me. I know it all fake. Sometimes, I feel that Arnold's school was better than my school.

Only in a month, he already has a friend and always playing games together. I envied him. He can find a friend who has an interest in the same thing but why not me. I always keep the positive thought that I need to be more friendly with them but it's doesn't work well.

I walked alone to go home suddenly it raining. I quickly find shelter and stay there for a while. "I should bring my umbrella," I said. A few minutes later, I was shocked when heard a noise behind me. Then I noticed, I was standing in front of a small book shop. "Take this," the boy said and shoved the umbrella to me. I take it and he locked the door. He smiled at me before take on his hoodie and walked aways. "Is he the owner of this shop?" I quickly go back home using the umbrella, thanked him.

Arnold POV

Clara has come to school a week ago but I still can talk with her. It's because of Ellie always bothering me. She keeps messaging me after she gets my number. Just because we were in the same group assignment, I need to give her my number. She was sneaky because she always appeared when I want to talk with Clara.

Luckily, tomorrow was the holiday. I decide to play games with Leo till the mornings. But, surely, Leo will stop playing games at midnight. It's because of his mother's order, such an obedient son. So, we play a game as promised and stop at midnight. I got the message from Ellie, "Isn't she tired doing all this?" I said as I put my phone on the nightstand.

The next morning I got a message from Ellie again. I ignored the message and went downstairs. I saw Sophia in the living room. She was spacing out. "Why'd you thinking?" I asked while holding her shoulder. "Nothing," she responded. "Anything you want to tell?" I said.

She looked at me, "I want to transfer to your school?" "Why?"

"I don't happy school there," she sighed. "I still didn't have a friend and they pretend to be nice to me." I nodded slowly. "But, your parent wants you to study there." "But, I don't."

"I think you should talk with your parents before making a decision," I advised her. "I know," she said and going upstairs. "Where's Sophia?" I look at Olivia, "she went to her room," I sit at the dining table.

"She doesn't want breakfast?" I only shrugged. "She had a problem at her school." Olivia looked at me with a shock. "How'd you know?" "Just now, she said she wants to transfer to y school," Olivia nodded, "I'll talk to her later." "Today, I want to go to the shopping mall." I take a bite of my breakfast. "I need a new sweater." Olivia nodded.

I go to the shopping mall by bus. I put on my earphone and set it to full volume. I looked outside and I saw Clara was walking alone. Unfortunately, I was on the bus or else I will run to her. "Maybe next time? Who knows," I said. Half an hour later, I arrived at the shopping mall. I looking around before suddenly someone holds my hand. I'm shocked when know it was Clara. "W-What are you doing?" I stuttered. She looked worried, "someone was following." She shows me the person who was following her.

I held his hand and walked as we can. We went out of the shopping mall and walked into the crowded people. I quickly pull her into a cafe and hide inside it. The person who follows Clara didn't saw us in the cafe. After a few minutes, the person walked away. "You're safe now," I said. She sighed in relief.

"What are you doing?" We were shocked by the sudden question from the worker. "Do you want anything." I clear my throat before nodded. I asked what she wants and order our drink. "Hot chocolate two," Clara finds a place to sit while I waiting for the order.

"Here your hot chocolate," I put the drink in front of her. She thanked me. "What happened actually?" I asked broke an awkward silence. "I visit my parents grave, I don't know who that person," she said before taking a sip of her drink. "Did you have enemies?" she shook her head. It's silent again. It was a miracle because I can meet Clara and talked with her.

"Can we be a friend?" I asked. Clara nodded making me happy. I'm forgetting about the sweater, I walked with Clara until reached her house. We exchanged phone numbers before she went to her house. I made my way back home with a bright smile because I'm happy today.