15

Arnold POV

I opened my eyes because of hearing someone talking. I don't know where am I. I got up and saw two boys were talking. "Who are you?" They walk towards me. "Do you recognized me?" One of the boys asked. Before I could answer, a girl went into the house. "Clara has awake." that boy asked her to bring Clara into the room.

After Clara went into the room, Clara introduced them, "This is Max, Anna, and Noah. "They are your friend?" "They are our guardian."

I don't understand what she said. "Are you Randy?" Noah asked I shook my head. "I'm Arnold."

"Do you remember anything?"

"About what?" Noah moves closer to me. "Your memory," I raised my eyebrows. "I don't understand," Clara explained to me, I'm surprised when she said they were a vampire. "You're kidding." she shook her head, her expression shows that they didn't lie to me.

"I want to go back." Noah grabbed my hand before I can open the door. "I go with you," I pull back my hand and went out of the room. "Let us make sure you are Randy or not," he said. "How?" I said without looking at him.

"I want to meet your family."

Olivia POV

I walked back and forth, worried about Arnold. "Let make a police report..." Sophia suggest. I agreed with her, I take my car key when I opened the door, I'm surprised looking Arnold in front of the door. I embraced him, "I'm worried about you." I saw a boy standing behind him.

"N-Noah..." Arnold looked at me. "Do you know him?" I let them in and sit in the living room. "Who is he?" Sophia asked. "Explained to me everything," Arnold said, he was demanding to know the truth. "Is it true I'm Randy, not Arnold," he asked when I keep silent.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hide it from you," I said slowly. He rubbed his face, "So it's true I'm a vampire." I nodded slowly. Sophia was shocked, "V-vampire?" she stuttered.

"Why'd you moving out?" Noah asked. "I can't do anything. I need to stay with Sophia's parents after my parents died." I said. "My adopt brother died in the accident too."

"So you're lying to me by telling Arnold had plastic surgery." I nodded. "I don't have other choices." Arnold went into his room, ignored all of us.

"We are in trouble now," Noah said. "What do you meant?"

"Eva has found them."

Julia POV

I keep looking outside from the window. Ellie went out of the house and didn't come back yet. I feel relieved when I saw her. "Ellie, where are you going? We worried about you," I said.

"I just go for a walked," she said. "Can I ask you something?" she nodded. "Are you okay with your sister."

She ignored the question and went to the kitchen. I followed her, "she has chased me out from the house," she said before taking a glass of water. She looked calm when saying that. "What happened?"

"I didn't want to go back," She said simply. "Why? That your home, she's your si-" "She's not my sister!" I got interrupted by her.

I saw a tear started to build in her eyes, "Do you want to know something?" I waited for her to continue. "I being adopted by her parent," as she said, tears flow on her cheek. "She hates me because her parents died when her parents went out to buy new cloth for me. She started to torture me to do many things. One day, her father's lawyer comes to the house. Her father has left a lot of money if she wants the money she must take care of me. She blackmails me and asked me to pretends as nothings happen... I couldn't bear it anymore, I want to go out of the house."

I embraced her and lets her crying, I didn't know she has through all this. She never told me or Maya about this even we have been a friend since the first grades. "Maya and I always with you." I rubbed the back of her body to make her calm down.

Mia POV

I doing my work in the clinic. I'm quite busy since Ryan didn't come to the clinic. He said he had something to do. He suddenly comes to the clinic today.

"When you want to come back to work?" I asked. He giggled and sit in front of me. "I'm sorry about that. He apologized, "Actually I need your help..."

"What is it?" he looked hesitant to say. "Your father is a doctor in a hospital." I smirked, "You already know about that." he continued to say. "Can you get me blood?" my eyes widen, blood? What does he want to do with blood? I asked him to say it again. "Are you crazy?" I said almost yelled.

"If I tell you the truth, you'll not believe me." I raised my eyebrows, "You need to tell me the reasons, or I will not helping you." I said.

"I'm vampire," again I chock on air. "Are you kidding me?" I cross my hand, "Tell me the truth."

"I'm telling you the truth," he said. I don't believe in fantasy. The vampire didn't exist in the world. "I didn't lie to you." I shook my head. "Follow me, I prove it to you."

We went to his house. I saw Alice carrying a baby in her hand. "That's my son," he said. Before I could say anything, he dragged me to a room. I'm shocked looking at a boy struggling to release on the bed. That boy has sharp teeth and red eyes. "Do you believe me now?"

I quickly went out of the room, I'm afraid if something bad happened. "Mia," Alice grabbed my hand. I struggled to release it. "I'm a human," she said. I moved backward when she moved towards me. "Even they are vampire, they didn't kill us." She trying to convince me. "Mia, you need to help us, or Adam will die." "That's boy was Adam?" she nodded.

They explained to me what happened. I couldn't imaging, I didn't believe in fantasy and now my friend is a vampire. Now I need to steel the blood from the hospital? I don't know what should I do.