19

1 year later,

Arnold POV

It's all over now. We finally can leave happily even Anna and Ryan didn't with us anymore. Today we entered the vampire world to visit Anna. Max told us, Anna's body was still in the building. Clara put a white flower on the ground, where the building place before. "Anna, thank you for you have taken care of me. I miss you," she said.

Before we went out of the vampire world, we meet Max and Noah. We gave the responsibility to them to protect the vampire world. They have gets back their power. I have discussed with Clara about this, we choose to stay in the human world. "Are you sure about your decision?" Max asked. We nodded.

"We have lived there for a long time, we still have many things to do..." Clara said. "We still need to go to school." They giggle heard what I say.

"We can't force you. You can come here anytime you want." Max said. "We always welcome your arrival here, our king and queen," Noah added.

We went to the cemetery after that with Anna and Roy. It's must be difficult for Alice but she's a strong mother. She being happy for her son. She put a flower on Ryan's grave and Clara puts the flower on her parent's grave. We stay there for a while before went back.

Ellie didn't remember what had happened to her. Now, she becomes our friend. She didn't envy with Clara and the important things she didn't flirt with me or other boys anymore. Julia told us about her and her sister. We meet her sister to solve their problems but her sister didn't accept her. She lived with Julia and Maya. She and Clara joined the basketball team again. They have made the team popular.

About Adam, he can control his body now. He and Lisa now finally official as a couple. They truly love each other. Lisa didn't afraid to stay by his side. She has taken care of him until he doesn't need blood anymore. Mia didn't have to steal the blood anymore. She now taking care of the clinic alone.

Leo still my friend even we become more closed now. He also my best team in video games. Olivia always nagging to me about playing the video games but I still do it. Sophia getting closer to Austin. I'm not sure if they were official or not. She always hangs out with Austin. She easily getting blushed when I asked about Austin.

Tonight, we'll be having dinner at my house. Besides we want to celebrate Olivia's birthday. I invited all of them. Sophia buys a cake with Austin and they hide the cake. We have dinner like always, "I want takes something," I said and went into the kitchen. Olivia didn't suspect anything. I take the cake and light up all the candles. As soon as I went to the dining table, we sing a happy birthday song.

Olivia was crying, "Don't cry." Sophia said while wiping the tears. "Make a wish." She closed her eyes, making a wish before blowing the candle. She thanked me and hug me and Sophia.

"Mama..."

All of us looked at Roy, "Did he said..." We stay silent. "Mama..." All of us were surprised Roy can say 'mama'. Alice carrying him and kiss him on the forehead. "My baby..." she said while smiling. If Ryan was here, he must be happy about this.

After finish, Clara went out of the house. I followed her, "What are you doing outside?" She looked at the sky while smiling. "I miss Ryan and Anna." I put my hand over her shoulder, she turns her gaze towards me. "All of us miss them," I said and looked at the sky. We stay silent while looking at the sky.

"I want to ask you something," she asked after a long silence. "Why you didn't let me see your drawing?" "It's secret, I said before running into the house. "Arnold!" he chased me. She trying to grab my cloth but I quickly hide behind Olivia. "What's wrong with you?"

"Tell me now!" she said. I shocked my head while sticking out my tongue, "I won't tell you." she pouted. I giggle looking at her, I'll tell her about the drawing, one day... I promised. Just not now, I want to stay like this as her friend, not a king and queen. I'm more comfortable like this. Besides we need to hide our identity. Been a hybrid vampire and stay in the human world wasn't bad at all as long as the secret keep safe.

~THE END~