4

Ryan POV

I looked at the clock, a few minutes before 8. I went to Clara's room with the present in my hand. I knocked on the door and she opened it. "What do you want?" she asked coldly. "Do you still mad at me?" I asked. She ignored my question, "Do you've anything to say?" I give the present to her. "I buy a new dress for you." I'm happy when she started smiling. "You must wear it tonight." She nodded and embraced me before closed the door.

I went into my room, saw Alice was fixing her hair. "You looked beautiful today." She turns toward me and smiled brightly, "only for you." She was blushing when saying that. I quickly change my cloth. Today, we'll be having dinner at a famous restaurant. I have book a table for all. We going downstairs and saw my parents already waiting in the living room.

"Where is Clara?" mom asked. "I'm here," we looked at Clara with amazed. "This dress fit me well," she said happily. "First time, I saw you looked this beautiful," I jokingly said. Alice pinched my hand. Clara sticks out her tongue toward me, "Let's go..." She said to Alice. She wrapped her hand to Alice, walked leaving me behind. Mom and dad were laughing looking at us. "Don't easily tease a girl, okay." mom said and following them. I'm speechless, what my fault I only joking. "Don't think about that, Ryan. Today let me drive the car," dad said. I nodded and give the key to him.

All of us got into the car and dad started driving. Mom is sitting beside the driver, the rest of us at the back. "Let's take a picture," Clara said. She takes out her phone and takes several pictures of us. Dad stops the car at the traffic. "Mom, dad looked at the back, I want to take your picture." Mom and Dad turn back and Clara quickly takes the picture.

When traffic change to green, Dad starts driving and something unexpected happens. Suddenly, a car at the driver's side moving high speed and hit our car. A strongly violated has made the car spinning several times before suddenly stopped as something has blocked it. With the blurry vision, I see someone is standing outside our car. I try to call the person but I can't. My head feels heavy. Suddenly the person has walked to leave us. I'm trying harder to let out my voice but it's only getting worse. Slowly, my vision became black.

Lisa POV

I have finished drying my hair and landing on my bed. "It's heaven," I said and closed my eyes slowly. A few minutes later, my phone ringing. I quickly answered the call "Hye, Clara." I said happily. "Am I disturbing you?" "No," I said. I know there must be something wrong. "Why'd you sound like unhappy?" "Ryan makes me angry."

"What did he do?" I asked. "he said I was jealous because he didn't buy me a present." I raised my eyebrow, "Why should you being jealous?" I asked, confused. "He buys a lot of baby stuff today." "Ohh, I get it... Don't worry Clara. I'm sure he has bought a present for you." She only humming. Suddenly, I heard a knock from the other side. "I called you back," she ends the call.

I put my phone on the nightstand and lying again on the bed. I looking up at the ceiling. Not long after that, my stomach growling wanting some food. I went to the kitchen and making food that I can eat. After finish eating, I went back to my room to do my homework. I took my phone and saw a message from Clara. She sent the photo of her with the dress and with her family. I reply to her chat before put my phone back on the nightstand and start doing my homework.

About one hour later, I got a call from Clara. "Hye, Clara. How your dinner?" I asked. "I'm calling from the hospital, you're the last person that patient contact." I'm speechless, why must Clara at the hospital, she supposed at the restaurant having dinner with her family. "What happens to Clara?" I asked worriedly. My heartbeat beat so fast and my body was shivering. "Patient got into an accident. May I know what your relationship with the patient." I'm shocked, it feels like a dream. "Are you there?" "I'm her friend, " I said as tears started to flow on my cheeks.

After ending the call, I quickly put on my sweater and went to Adam's house. I run as fast as I can to his house. "What's wrong with you?" he asked worriedly while grabbed my both shoulder.

"C-Clara..." I stuttered, "S-She accident." as I said that I continued to cry non-stop. He embraces me for a while. "We go to the hospital," he said calmly. He held my hand tightly until we arrive at the hospital. "Where is the patient name Clara?" he asked the nurse at the counter. "Patient still in the ward ICU," the nurse said. We waiting outside the ward.

Adam sits beside me, he brings my head toward his shoulder. "Shhh, don't cry..." he patted my hair slowly. "Clara will be okay," he persuades me to calm down. "I'm scared," I stuttered. He continues to make me calm down. A few minutes later, Ryan's friend, Mia comes to the hospital and waiting with us outside the ward.

It's about one hour for the doctor when out of the ward. "How their condition?" Mia asked. The doctor let out a heavy sighed. "We've tried our best, Clara and Ryan only suffer a minor injury, their mother was still unconscious because of many blood loss. We couldn't save the baby and their father was dead at the scene." All of us were speechless. This was hard for them. They only plan to celebrate Clara's birthday, end up an unexpected accident happens.