8

"I want to play outsides," Clara pleading her guardian, Anna, to let her playing outsides. Anna shook her head, "No, Your Highness didn't let you and Randy to playing outside." She pouted and walked away, ignoring the call from Anna. She walked around the castle and getting bored. Her brother, Ryan was following her father hunting in the forest while Randy was in his room, drawing. He can stay in his room for a long time only for drawing.

Clara peeking into Randy's room. She saw Randy was focus on his drawing. She approached him slowly and startled him. He was shocked and quickly blocking Clara from looking at his drawing. "Let me see," he covered his drawing.

"What are you doing here?" Clara sighed. She looked outside from the window. "I'm bored," she said. "Do something," She looked at Randy while crossing her hand. "I want to play outsides."

"I want to be like that bird," she added while pointing her hand at the window. Randy looked at the ways and saw a flock of birds flies in the air. "They can do anything they want." Randy tried to persuade her. "Your highness must have a reason for it." "Is it too dangerous until we can go out?" Randy shrugged, "Maybe."

"Why not we do something," she said while smirking. Randy looked at her with a questionable face, "We?"

"Let's sneak out from the castle," Randy vigorously shook his head. They will be in trouble if they went out without permission or their guardian. "I'm promised it's would not long," she promised and keep pleading Randy until he agreed. "Fine!"

They sneak out from the castle and went into the forest. They were amazed by the surrounding. "It's beautiful," Randy nodded. He keeps looking at Clara who smiling happily, "beautiful." He murmurs slowly. "Pardon?"

"Ah... It's nothing." Clara continued to walk, he sighed in relief. They have walked further in the forest. "Clara, we should get going now," she nodded.

The sky suddenly darkened as if it will rain anytime soon. Randy saw an arrow from nowhere moving towards Clara. He quickly pulled Clara towards him and the arrow hit the tree. Randy looked around but he saw nothing. "We need to go now." They held hands together and run as fasts they can. Unfortunately. another arrow hit Randy's leg, he fell on the ground. Clara pulled out the arrow slowly and throw it away. She quickly put Randy's hand over his shoulder and helping Randy to get up. They hide behind a big tree. Randy was sweating like crazy and he almost fainted. "Randy, please wake up!" Clara slowly slapped Randy's face while tears flowing non-stop on her cheeks. Clara was shocked when a girl was standing in front of them. Clara didn't know who was she. That girl strangled Clara so hard making her couldn't be breathed.

"W-Who.... a-are... you..." Clara said while struggling to pull off that girl's hand from her neck. Not long after that, someone has helped her make that girl release her. She coughing while trying to catch her breath again. That girl has disappeared in the air. Clara looked at the person who saves her. It was Ryan with their guardian. Clara embraced Ryan and she crying on his chest. "Please save Randy," Ryan rubbed her hair slowly.

They want back to the castle. Randy's guardian, Noah put Randy on the bed slowly, "Clara, can you tell me the color of the arrow?" "It's silver," Noah look surprised a little bit before he looks calm again. "What's wrong?" Ryan asked. "He has been poison. The poison will paralyze him and making him unconscious."

Ryan embraced Clara while she crying. "It's my fault..." she stated, she feels guilty to Randy. She should obey her father's orders. "Your Highness wants to see both of you," said Max, Ryan's guardian.

Clara hides behind Ryan because of she afraid to look at her father's face. "I've told you, now look at what has happened to Randy." their father said sternly. "I'm sorry..." Clara apologized slowly. "After this, you can go anywhere without your guardian." her father said. They went to their room with the guardian.

Ryan sit on the edges of his bed. "Did we have an enemy?" he asked Max. "I'm can answer the questioned," said Max. Ryan let out a sigh, he know his father was hiding something from them. Anna trying to calm down Clara from crying. "Don't worry, Noah will do her best to save Randy," she said while Clara only nodded slowly.

Two days later, while Clara having dinner with Ryan and her parents, Max rushingly went to them. "Your Highness, Eva has found us, she will arrive anytime soon with her army." "Take them to save place."

Clara, Ryan, and Randy have been taken to someplace they don't know. "It's looked like an abandoned building," Ryan said while looking around. "How Randy's condition?" Clara looks at Randy on Noah's back. He put him down, "I've taken the poison out from his body. Now, we need to wait until him awake."

"Clara I want you to close your eyes, whatever happens, don't open your eyes," Anna said. "You too, Ryan," Max added. Both of them obey and slowly closed their eyes. The surrounding becomes silent, Clara called out her guardian but her guardian asked her to quiet.

"I'm scared," she stated. "Don't worry I'm here," Ryan said. Suddenly, they heard a loud sound, it's like someone was fighting. Clara opened her eyes and saw her brother was lying unconscious on the ground. Before she can go to her brother she getting hit at the back of her neck and fainted.

Ryan POV

"Ryan, wake up." I slowly opened my eyes and look at Alice. "What happened to you?" Alice asked worriedly. I getting up from lying. My clothes were wets because I sweat too much as I've run in a marathon. Suddenly, the door was being open from outside. It's was Clara, she looked worried. "Did you having the same dream as mine?" I guessing. She nodded slowly.