🍃Back In The Leaf🍃

(Very Short)

Kakashi Pov:

Mika has been gone for a month and a half, she's not allowed to contact me but despite that, she sent me a message. I unhooked the scroll from the hawks foot and released the seal on it making it expand.

Dear Kakashi,

I know I'm not meant to be contacting you, however, this is something I believe I should inform you of. My Akatsuki partner is the legendary sanin Orochimaru, I've never told you this but he is my father, I was under the impression my father was dead until joining the root, anyways that isn't the point of this letter, although it does link to fathers.

Two weeks ago Orochimaru informed me of the possibility that I'm pregnant, of course I didn't believe it, however, he took a blood test last week and it came back positive, I proceeded to take an ordinary test, just in case, and his suspicions are correct, Kakashi, I am baring your child. I hope you're as happy about this news as I am, I just wish I could have told you in person. You are going to be a father.

'You are going to be a father' those words rattled around my head for a moment and I couldn't stop reading those lines over and over again before they began sinking in and a smile reaching eye to eye stuck to my face. I then returned to reading the letter.

However, being on this mission makes this whole situation more complicated, of course the Akatsuki can't find out I'm with child and I don't have any intentions of aborting it, so I will have to abandon the mission, Orochimaru has promised to give me all the information I would have collected, so that makes it a little better, but I will come back when it begins to get obvious, I will try and hold coming back for as long as possible, don't get me wrong, I want to see you more than anything, but this mission greatly benefits the leaf, and I don't want this group to still be a threat when our child grows up, but I refuse to put my child in danger.

I love you Kakashi, I look forward to seeing you again, stay safe, lots of love, Mikasa Hatake.

Behind the letter was a picture and I couldn't take my the small fetus in the centre, that's the beginning of my child. I placed the photo on the side of my bed, smiling brightly, I wish I could hug her right now I'm so happy.