CHAPTER ELEVEN: LEIA'S DECISION

*(Leia sits in her chair on Ajan Kloss pondering. C-3PO walks over to her.)

C-3PO: Mistress Leia? Are you alright?

Leia: I don't know any more Threepio. Han and Lando are both gone. Luke, Rey, and Finn are all out there on that planet, fighting for the cause I started. Not to mention it's against my own son. I just don't know what to do?

C-3PO: Well... if I may speak freely?

Leia: Go ahead Threepio.

C-3PO: I believe that young Solo will find his way. Yes, Captain Solo and Governor Calrissian are gone, but your son is still out there, being misguided. I believe if he will listen to anyone, it will be you.

Leia: I know there is good in him, I know it. But I don't know if even I could bring him back. If Han couldn't, then what makes you think I will?

C-3PO: Because you are his mother. And I know all sons listen to their mothers. I can't speak from experience cause well... I'm a droid but, I know that they do. They may not act like it, but they do. Watching young Master Luke and young Master Ben made me sure of it. If anyone can reach him, it will be you.

(Leia sits there thinking of what Threepio has said. She has finally made her choice.)

Leia: Thank you Threepio. I know what I have to do.

C-3PO: And what will you do?

Leia: ...I'm going to save my son.

(Leia and the droids enter a Resistance transport. Leia sits in the transport preparing for her final confrontation with the dark side. For this will be the fight of her life.)