CHAPTER FOURTEEN: THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE

*(Inside the sanctum of the temple, the reanimation ritual has begun. A small and faint purple flame is over the helmet of Darth Vader (without burning it). Snoke is on his knees with arms raised up high. He begins to speak in a dialogue from centuries ago... the language of the Sith. As he speaks, all the burnt-out torches on the walls throughout the temple burn a bright sky blue as the dark magics seeps through the temple walls igniting them. Darth Toorn stands at the bottom of the stairs that lead up to the stone throne. He watches with a disgusted look on his face. Rey and Luke walk into the temple as they feel a cold shiver go down their spines. Rey stops in her tracks has she feels the presence of Toorn. He senses her as well as a shocked look comes over his face.)

Rey: Ben... (She whispers to herself)

Luke: Rey? What's wrong?

Rey: (Looks up at her master) It's Ben! He's here! I have to go! (She begins to run deeper into the temple to find young Solo)

Luke: Rey wait! (He runs after her)

(Rey runs and runs through almost every hallway and corridor trying to find Ben. After what seems like miles and miles of twists and turns, Rey finally found herself inside the main sanctum. She looks around the room to see Snoke bowing before an even larger purple flame. She also sees Darth Toorn at the bottom of the stairs, slowly reaching for his lightsaber to finally strike down Snoke.)

Rey: BEN!

(Toorn turns around quickly in surprise to see Rey just behind him at the door to the room.)

Darth Toorn: Rey? You've came. (Runs to her)

Rey: Yes, I did. I came to save you!

(Snoke turns around, angered that he must delay his ritual.)

Snoke: Apprentice!? What is the meaning of-? Oh... young Rey. Come to witness the rebirth of the Sith haven't you? (Chuckles)

Rey: No! I'm came for Ben! And to destroy you!

Snoke: Destroy me? HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!You don't really believe that you would accomplish that goal now would you?

Rey: It's true! My powers have doubled since the last time we've met.

Snoke: Have they now? (Chuckles) How cute. My powers have-

Darth Toorn: She's right.

Snoke: (With a confused look) What are you talking about?

Darth Toorn: She has come to destroy you... and so will I. (Activates his lightsaber)

Snoke: Ah... it's treason then. (Smirks) You truly are a Sith.

Darth Toorn: Once you and your precious plan have destroyed, Rey and I will carry on the Sith legacy and rule the galaxy together.

Rey: Ben, no.

Darth Toorn: Rey this is not the time to-

Rey: I will not turn! I've come to save you! To bring you back to the side of good! Master Luke can help you. He cares about us.

Darth Toorn: Us? (Deactivates his lightsaber)

Rey: He knows. He wants to help.

Darth Toorn: Don't you see? I don't need any of his help. We are more powerful than him (Looks at Snoke then back at Rey). We can overthrow him right now. (Snoke smirks at the comment) And once he's dead, you and I can rule the galaxy as Emperor and Empress!