CHAPTER NINETEEN: REBEL VICTORY

*(X-wings, A-wings, Y-wings, LAAT gunships and droid star fighters fly over the base taking out the remaining TIE fighters. In space, the last of the Star Destroyers explode whilst the remaining frigates and fighters escape into hyperspace. On the ground, Rex and his infantry secure the base, taking prisoners and finding any intel related to any remaining First Order remnants across the galaxy. Tanks and AT-RT's enter the base and they begin to destroy the remaining AT-ST's and AT-M6's inside the bases factories. Any remaining stormtroopers and their officers scatter across the jungle only to be hunted down by battle droids and taken into custody. Inside the base, Rex still stands on top of the fallen walker as a clone trooper runs up to him with a data pad.)

Clone: General Rex: The base is completely secure. The battle droids are cleaning up all the casualties.

Rex: Good work Sergeant.

Clone: Thank you sir. (Walks away)

(Chewbacca comes out of some barracks, stuffing his face full of food.)

Rex: Is it good Chewie? (Chuckles)

Chewbacca: RRRRRAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH! WWWWRRRRAAAGGGGG!

Rex: I don't know where they are I think all of them are still inside the temple.

Chewbacca: WWWWWWRRRRAAAAOOOOOGGGGGHHHHH!

Rex: I don't know. I do hope they're doing all right.

(Rex looks to the temple with a concerned look.)