Chapter 54: I'm So Glad You Came

Rachel's POV

My hair is swept up in a messy bun, and I comfortably sit on the couch with my sweats and t-shirt on trying to finish my homework assignment.

I hear a knock on the door making me get up from my comfortable position.

I open the door and smile internally.

"I didn't think you were going to come", I say closing the door after her.

"Neither did I", Jenn says hanging her purse and jacket up.

"So-"

I'm cut off when she crashes her lips to mine. My eyes get big and I stand there shocked.

She kisses me deeply and as it becomes more intense we stumble back. I begin to lead us to my bedroom, kissing her like my life depended on it. When we finally reach my room I turn on the light and I reach for the bottom of her shirt, bringing it over her head.

I once again try slipping my tongue in and this time she lets me. She unbuttons her jeans and slides them off as we continue to fight for dominance.

I take my shirt off and she glances down at my breast, and it drives me crazy. She puts her hand on my stomach, and moves down pulling the drawstring on my pants. Signaling for me to take them off. I rush to pull them off and I break our kiss to move down to her neck. She closes her eyes and moans out in pleasure, making me kiss her deeper.

She turns her back towards me and I continue to kiss her neck. I unhook her bra and she throws it across the room. She turns around and I look at her breast, and back in her eyes biting my lip.

"You always have so much to say and now you're silent", she says looking at me lustfully.

"When you see a masterpiece there's no need to say anything", I say looking down her body.

She kisses me and I lead her to the bed, making her fall back. I get on top of her kissing her lips and I move down to her neck once again making her moan in pleasure.

I look in her eyes and kiss along her collar bone, moving down to her chest. I slide my hands down her panties as her nipples become erect and she leans up kissing my neck.

I feel her wetness on the tips of my fingers and I try sliding my fingers into her, but she moves to reverse our positions, putting herself on top of me.

She kisses me, this time slipping her tongue in. She slides her hand down my panties, feeling how soaked I am. She begins rubbing my clit while she lays her forehead on mine. I look in her eyes and I feel flushed in pleasure. "Jenn", I moan out.

I press my lips to hers, trying not to give myself away by moaning more.

She pulls away and slides down my panties, exposing the damage she's done to me. She moves down inserting her middle and index. I moan and she continues fingering in me into I cum.

She kisses me and I flip her over, immediately kneeling down. I push her legs apart and trail kisses along her thighs. She runs her hand through her hair and I smile at how beautiful she is. I move my tongue over her clit making her moan. I keep eye contact with her, noticing all her attempts to not lose control. As I apply more pressure her head falls back in pleasure. I run my tongue down sucking up all her sweetness. I slowly slide my middle and ring finger in her pussy, making her body shiver. I thrust in and out feeling all her wetness. "Fuck", she shouts out about to lose control. I thrust in and out faster making her grab my sheets. "Rachel, oh fuck!"

She puts her hand over mine, pushing it into her like she wants it faster. I put my mouth to work on her clit, while I finger her ferociously. I can tell she's about to reach her climax from the whimpers and look on her face. I thrust faster and her legs shake uncontrollably.

She falls back on the bed, as I move her legs open to clean up the beautiful mess she made.

When I'm done I crawl on the bed and kiss her lips. I lie next to her, both of us breathing heavy thrilled that we've finally relieved our sexual tension.