Chapter 2: Surprising Confession

The warmth of a pair of arms wrap around Harus body as he is carried to the front of an apartment building door, the feeling of weakness and tiredness still consuming Haru as he is held close to Rins chest in the hallway of the building. Haru could hear things, and fadely smell things but didn't even have the strength to open his eyes.

the rattling of keys is heard before a bang of a door behind them, making him groan and turn his head, Rin looks down at Haru watching as his slightly parted lips barely touch the top of his arm, and stares at his long thick eyelashes tickling his skin.

"why you gotta make that face man" Rin sighs with an embarrassed look on his face followed by his cheeks slowly getting pink.

Rin carries Haru into his bedroom carefully placing Haru down only his freshly made bed, carefully removing his arms from around his warm body, Haru lays there half naked, only wearing his tight swimmers and nothing else, Rin runs his eyes down Harus body looking at the build and structure.

I've never seen his body up close like this before, Rin thinks staring at his well-built body shape, noticing theres a lot of cleavage. Rin looks at Harus sleeping face before hesitantly moving his hand onto Harus stomach gently running his finger along it, which is solid muscle, he slowly makes his hand up to his chest gently tracing his finger around his pecks, hoping not to wake him. Rin feels Harus body twitch and react as he continues to touch him around his chest area gently and carefully but stops as his name is whispered from Harus mouth in the most cutest way.

"r-rin" Haru says softly as he is still asleep but also sounded like a small innocent moan, making Rin retracts his hand with a surprised look on his face, as he covers his mouth and intense blush.

"what am i doing" Rin mumbles to himself looking away with a guilty look on his face, as he clenches his shark like teeth.

Rin quickly throws a blanket over Haru before exiting his bedroom as he runs his fingers through his pinkish red hair and begins to prepare dinner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru lays there feeling something light and warm covers him, he slowly opens his eyes to see a pillow, pressed against his half-awake face and a room that's totally unfamiliar to him, he looks around with his tired eyes seeing how tidy and clean the room is before getting the scent of freshly cooked rice and mackerel.

Where am I? Haru thinks as he plops his head back down onto the silky pillow. Haru places his hand onto his chest taking a deep breath, the pain in my head isn't as bad as before but it's still there he thinks as he feels his skin tingling from where Rin touched, making him feel hot. Haru turns his body onto his side sighing, then suddenly recognised the scent that is covering the pillow.

"It..smells like... Rin..." Haru mumbles as he is still tired and out of it.

Haru pulls the pillow close to him snuggling it tightly with it partly between his legs, the feeling of having something that smells like Rin so close to him comforts him and makes his heart skip a beat followed by a smile, if only he could get this close to Rin, Haru thinks before gripping the pillow tighter.

Rin holds a small tray of food, containing Harus meal, his favourite meal, grilled mackerel and white rice, he thought he should at least make something that he knows Haru will eat even when he is sick. Rin carefully makes his way into the bedroom trying to be as quiet as possible, placing the small tray of food on the table next to the bed.

Rin stares down at Haru, standing over him and gives a small smirk as he watches Haru snuggle into his pillow, giving such a pure and innocent look, but so cute at the same time, his face pressed against it and his hair covering his face but just enough space to see his closed eye.