Maid Duties

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauties!" a voice said. "Ughhh...what time is it?" Nya said as she rubbed her eyes. "Well, it's time for you to wake up, silly. Hello, I'm Destiny (LloydXNyaMacyXAaron) and I'm substituting for Natalie today," Destiny beamed. "Oh, thanks, what's the plan for today?" Nya said, jumping out of bed. "First, put on your maid outfit, then we'll discuss the plans for today," Destiny said as she walked to the closet and pulled out an outfit for both of them. Nya and Skylor quickly got dressed, their outfits were black, knee-length dresses with white aprons and pockets. "Now, Skylor, you're assigned to serve the adults, meaning Queen Misako and Empress Yu," Destiny said, as she read of the clipboard. "Nya, you're assigned to serve Princess Harumi and Prince Lloyd," Destiny continued and motioned for another maid to walk with trays. "I believe you've got a tour of the palace from the queen herself, the task is simple: Carry their breakfast to their rooms, but since you're all-new, the tray will be brought here, starting tomorrow, they will be in the kitchen in the West Wing, any questions?" She said as she skillfully carried al four trays to the girls. "Understood," Skylor and Nya said. "Also once you serve them, wish them a good meal and curtsy after you finish," Destiny said and walked off. "Welp let's just get started," Skylor sighed as they walked to the stairs.

   "Princess Harumi, you're breakfast is served," Nya said as she set down the tray on the desk. "Oh, Nya! How wonderful! You get to serve me! We'll have so much fun together!" Harumi said as she went to eat her breakfast. "After you're done serving whoever's next, mind being a dear and get me a book, the Ninjago's History, specifically. The library is just in the East Wing," Harumi said as she starts scribbling. "Of your course, your Royal Highness," Nya said, curtsied and walked to Lloyd's room. She was about to knock on the door when the Prince himself opened it. "Nya! You're assigned to me?! That's awesome, I was just thinking of you last night," Lloyd said as Nya stepped into the room. "Really? Well, I'm on my way to the library to get Princess Harumi a book. I can only be here for five minutes," Nya said, as she set down the tray. "Five minutes?! That's hardly enough time!" Lloyd said, "Four minutes, whatever you want to say, say it fast," Nya said, tapping her wrist. "Well...how do I begin...well, you know how yesterday I was saying that I was arguing with Kai, there was a reason behind it," Lloyd began. "Oops! Time's up! I'll see you later tonight! Gotta go!" Nya said and dashed out. Dammit, Lloyd! You just really had to screw up at a time like this! Way to go, doofus," Lloyd thought and just picked at his food before eating it. 

   Nya walked through the corridors and asked every maid or butler where the East Wing is. And the exact response was, "I'm sorry, maids and butlers are restricted to go to the East Wing". Nya was confused and she luckily ran into Misako. "My queen! Thank goodness you're here! I was looking for the East Wing!" Nya said, remembering to curtsy. "Nya, dear, you're not allowed in there. Why do you need to go there? I've told you that the wings are just extra rooms, except for the kitchen. Sorry, I forgot to mention that." Misako said, confused. "But...isn't that where the library is? Princess Harumi asked me to get her a book, Ninjago History." Nya said, starting to get extremely confused. "Well, the library is actually on this floor, just around the corner. Although, I'm not sure the book you're looking for will be in there," Misako said as she walked off. "Hmm...maybe I'll just tell Princess Harumi I was unable to find it," Nya said.

   After Nya did just that, with Harumi apologizing to her and saying how forgetful she was, Nya was assigned to tend the lilies section of the garden. There were water lilies, royal lilies, tiger lilies, Easter lilies, Madonna lilies, and many more. Nya always loved lilies, especially the water lilies, which earned her the nickname of "water lily" from Cole. She would always buy Wood lilies and Martagon lilies for Valentine's day. As she tended the lilies, a voice coughed behind her. She splashed water from her watering can and saw that it was the prince. "Well, this wasn't the reaction I was going for, but now gives me an excuse for the swimming pool," Lloyd laughed as his butlers hurried off to bring dry clothes and a towel. "Omigosh! I'm so sorry! I thought it was an intruder, then again intruders don't reveal themselves. But whatever, you startled me!" Nya said as she continues to tend the lilies. "You must love lilies a whole bunch, huh?" Lloyd asked. "Yeah, they're my favorite flower, especially the water lilies you guys have in the pond," Nya said, a smile coming to her face. Lloyd's face flushed but what he did next, he would tell you he had no idea why...

There was a warm and wet sensation on Nya's cheek...