A Royal Wedding

It's been 8 months since the proposal and the wedding was held in July. Nya and her friends, and some of her maids, were shopping for wedding dresses, looking at wedding cakes, gifts, and jewelry. Nya was so excited but nervous, what happens if he ditched out on me and the whole wedding was a huge dare or prank?! Her friends told her not to worry because if he did, then there will be consequences, specifically broken body parts. Nya laughed at her friends' effort to comfort her and worried less. They spent the entire day at the mall picking the wedding dress and bridesmaid.

   Lloyd and the dudes were taking care of decoration and catering, knowing very well that the girls were better at it then they were. They were choosing the flowers for the wedding when they finally set on lilies, roses, and gladiolus,  Lloyd and Nya's favorite flowers, and red and white roses were traditional. Lloyd was sweating nervously but brushed it off. He was choosing the food for the feast, then they left to go to get Lloyd's outfit. It was a white suit with a black shirt and a green tie with a gladiolus pinned to the side. The guys wore black suits with each of their favorite flowers pinned to the side and their favorite color ties. 

   They returned to the Dragon Palace where they will be holding the wedding. Nya liked the Flaming Abyss but every wedding she's been to was in Ninjago and she was going to keep that tradition. The front hall was quickly decorated by the girls in 2 hours. Nya was in a different room with Natalie, Destiny, and Oliaxa, her maids. They scrambling around with jewelry, the dress, makeup, and scrubbing Nya clean as quickly as possible. Nya was calm, or so she looked like it, she was extremely nervous. 

   In another room, Lloyd was getting ready with the guys, it was easy to put on the suits. But Lloyd was red and was going through his lines and was talking to the priest. Kai tried to relax him which sort of worked. Nya was stressing out as well, with her friends and maids trying their best to calm down her hyperventilation. Then it was time. 

  The guests were already at their seats, the bridesmaid and groomsmen were already by the altar waiting for the groom to appear first then the bride. Lloyd appeared with his father who took him to the altar and went back to escort Nya. Lloyd was breathtaking and some of the girls giggled. Lloyd was nervous and he showed it, it became so obvious that Jay had to kick him in the shin. Then the music, "Here comes the Bride", played and the big double doors opened to reveal a stunning Nya. She wore a white flowing dress that was covered in flowers, she had an assortment of flowers in her hair and carried a bouquet of roses, lilies, and gladiolus. Garamadon escorted her to the altar, the flower girls, Natalie and Oliaxa, were throwing an array of petals of different color roses. Lloyd was stunned and blushed, but held his urge to just sweep his wife-to-be and treat her like a goddess. The music stopped to change into canon in d and the ceremony began.

   The ceremony was a success with Jay being the ringbearer and ending with "I do's" and a long passionate kiss. When the newly wedded couple parted, the crowd went wild, with many flowers thrown into the air. The party held afterward had a slow dance with the wedded couple then multiple people with their partners joined the dance floor. Nya then threw her flowers into the air and Pixal caught it with a smile. Lloyd was drinking for the first with his friend and was already tipsy within the first drink, the others laughed at him for that. Nya then had to drag Lloyd into the carriage before he got too drunk and they waved to their friends and family as they were driven to their honeymoon. They went to a luxurious beach and rented a hotel room, they unpacked their stuff as they got there by 11 PM. Lloyd was exhausted, no longer tipsy and picked up his wife and threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her.

"Now that we're married, I'm ready to show you some real fun~"

"Bring it on, Greenie"