Welcome to the world

It has been 9 months since Nya was pregnant and Skylor just delivered her baby a few months ago, welcoming Pyro into the world. Pyro had Skylor's green eyes and Kai's brown hair. Kai was sobbing the entire time he was holding the baby. The nurse came in and told Skylor, "if you haven't told me which one was the baby, I wouldn't have known," which Skylor took as a joke and laughed. It was now Nya's turn for her child to come forth. It was that one afternoon that Nya felt something coming down her legs and she was given the urge to push. "LLOYD! THE BABY'S COMING!!!!!" Nya yelled as she tried to get up from the couch. Lloyd appeared at her side in 5 seconds, "WHAT!!! OMIGOSH WE NEED TO GET MY BABY TO THE HOSPITAL! DON'T COME OUT YET, BABY! DAD'S NOT DONE READING ALL THE BOOKS!" Lloyd yelled and they quickly rode to the hospital where Lloyd bridal-styled carried Nya to a room where they were already waiting for her.

   "Mrs. Smith-Garmadon?" a nurse asked coming in. "Yes! My water just broke and AAAHHH~" Nya yelled as she contracted. The nurse asked for backup and several doctors and nurses came in and helped Nya in labor. She grabbed Lloyd's hand while the nurse repeatedly keeps telling her to push, Lloyd felt like his hands were about to break, cause his wife has a hard grip. After pushing for several hours, they heard the faintest cry of a baby. The nurses cut the umbilical cord and went to wash the baby. Lloyd messaged his hand while telling Nya that she did a wonderful job. Nya had tears streaming down her face and her hair was a mess, Lloyd still thought she was the most gorgeous person in the world. The nurses came back with the baby and Nya held her child in her arms with a bright smile while Lloyd kept crying. Kai and Skylor came rushing in and Kai was almost in tears to see his nephew. "Have any idea what you're going to name him?" Skylor asked. She was holding the baby carriage Cole bought for her and she held up for her baby to see his cousin. "Lloyd and I liked the name, Nixon, he will be just as powerful as his father one day," Nya said while Lloyd was still holding the little bundle.

   They left the hospital the day after, many people came by to see the baby. Natalie, Feira(fearlessxspinjitzu I had to use Olixia's name, sorry!), Olivia, and Destiny had brought a friend, Zani(xzaniii, same reason). They all squealed at the little bundle of joy smiling at them with his nonexistent teeth. He had Lloyd's hair color and Nya's hazel eyes. Nixon was an energetic and moody kid, didn't like when unfamiliar people were around, Cole and Seliel had to look after him once and he almost exploded the kitchen with his energy power. Nya and Lloyd knew that this child was going to become the next king of Ninjago. As years grew by, Nixon and Pyro were able to walk and talk, they both were extremely competitive, as Smith blood flows in them, they hated each other and would do their best to beat each other at everything. Of course, the mothers would see it as a bonding experience, but the fathers would give them tournaments or obstacles to complete and they would be yelling things like, "Crush him, Pyro! Kick his ass!" or "Screw him, Nixon. Knock him down!". The mothers found out and gave their husbands a good kick and lesson that involved them clutching their stomachs and an hour-long lecture. Pixal enjoyed having them around since her son now had someone to play with, but that almost ended up with her house on fire before Frost used his elemental powers to extinguish them, and Winter would use the fire extinguisher.

   When Pyro's 2nd birthday rolled around, they threw a big party and one of Pyro's birthday wish was to have a sibling. Skylor turned red and Kai gave the lenny face, and she slapped him, but they did the thing anyway. A few months later, Nixon's 1st birthday and he also wanted a sibling, and Nya and Lloyd both turned into a tomato. As they got ready for bed, Lloyd whispered...

"How about we make a second one~"