Epilogue

Lloyd never felt that he would be standing here in the grand hall of the Dragon Palace with his two children and his beautiful wife. He always thought that he would be living the rest of his life alone. A few months ago, they had a precious baby girl, whom they've named Liliana, Lily for short, she had Nya's hair and Lloyd's emerald green eyes. Nixon (Nix) Kai Garmadon was currently 8 years old and Lilian Maya Garmadon was 5 years old, they focused on their elemental powers, Lily with water, while Nixon had energy. Their cousin, Pyro  Smith, and Ruby Nya Smith was just the same age as them but older by a few months. 

   There was a knock at the door, the butlers opened it, it was Kai and Skylor along with the other. Lily played with the girls while Nix played with the boys but still competed against Pyro. "What are you guys doing here? Is it another attack?" Lloyd asked. Cole and Seliel became assassins, Zane and Pixal became spies, while Jay became an engineer. Attacks were common but the source of it was another problem, no one knows who's been causing them. They've caught one of the crooks but the only thing they got out of him was "The Vengeful will rise!". Lloyd and his army, with Kai with him, went to search of the mysterious organization. Lloyd kissed Nya, who wished him good luck. Kai reassured Skylor that he'll be back safely with a kiss, Zane told Pixal that he'll be home in one piece and gave a kiss on the forehead than on the lips, Cole gave his kids and wife that they'll be home before they know it, Jay waved goodbye to his family and blew them a kiss and the group with an army packed with supplies were off. 

It has been several months since the boys have embarked on their journey. The girls were reasonably worried, the children oblivious. After a year, there was a letter sent by an eagle:

   We have your precious husbands, bring us all your golds and treasure, destroy your kingdom, resign your positions and hand them over, and lastly, kill your children

                                                                                                  ~The Vengeful

The girls were extremely worried, but they had so many duties alone that they couldn't save their husbands.