The Round Up (Pt. 1)

This should have been something done a long time ago, but Luca was trying to give the local gangs their freedom. Now it seemed like they wanted to test him. He had to contain them and make them sign under his mafia. He knew most wouldn't have a problem with it since it gave them more freedom to roam Germany, and his first stop on his quest was to a knock-off version of Nas. He went by the name of J-Block, but Jeremy was an up-and-coming drug lord in Cologne.

Luca knew he wouldn't have a problem since the two had done some business in the past. He was his drug and gun supplier until he got big-headed and tried to steal from him, and later on, he started calling himself a drug lord. Luca let him live, and now it was time to see where his loyalty lies as they pulled up to the warehouse where J-Block did most of his business.

For this mission, Luca decided to bring Erik and Victor with him as the others were with his father on another mission. It was a good decision since Jeremy's petty little gangsters all held a punk-ass twenty-two at men with bigger guns. If they thought that would scare them, then they were wrong. Needless to say, they didn't know what they were fucking with.

However, Luca shared a look with Vic and Erik as they all laughed and got out of the car, showing them their AKs while waiting for the assholes to make the first move. Erik, on the other hand, had to make a scene and shoot up in the air. They should've known they were all bitches as they shot and ran. Luca came here to do a peaceful transaction with J-Block, but Erik had to make it difficult. He certainly didn't have the time for this shit. So, while Vic and Erik played, he decided to make his way inside, ready to shoot anything that moved till he was met with a young boy.

It was a shame to see young boys signing over their lives to mess like this. They wanted to be gangsters besides staying in school but couldn't handle the heat. So, besides shooting, Luca grabbed him by the arm and quickly disarmed him as he put his gun to his head to scare him up some.

"Where's J-Block?"

"In... in his office." He was scared, and Luca wanted to laugh as he released and instructed him to lead him to the office. At first, he hesitated, causing Luca to hold the gun to his head again and take off the safety. He never planned to shoot him, but he would make sure to give J-Block an earful. Still, he had to be crazy; there was no guard inside and it allowed anyone to run in, blazing as he did, but he saw why. They all were in his office guarding him.

"Jeremy, do you want me to kill all your men? Tell them to lower their weapons or meet their marker." Once he saw who Luca was, he immediately told his men to lower their weapons and order them to leave the room. He knew the drill, so he offered him a seat and drink.

"Don, what can I do for you?"

"You still owe me a debt, Jeremy. I came to collect." J-Block shifted in his seat, probably thinking Luca wanted the money he owed him or came to take his life. It was the opposite. He needed him on his side to be his eyes and ears on the streets. Maybe he could help find the asshole gunning for his family.

"I don't have the money yet, Don. You gave me six years, and it's barely been five."

"That much I know, but I have a better way for you to pay off your debts. It's a once-in-a-lifetime deal. I need more eyes and ears on the streets. Someone is after my family, and I won't rest until they are dead."

Jeremy sat up straight, relieved he wasn't there to collect the money he owed for stealing his supplies. As Luca said, he could have killed him, but he knew one day he could use him. "I have no problem with that. I'm on your side, no matter what. However, I may have to find some new men since yours probably killed most of mine."

"Erik and Vic were having a little fun. They didn't kill anyone... maybe wounded them but me, on the other hand. I killed a few; they should have known who the fuck I was." He spoke, standing and brushing off his clothes. Luca was ready to go to his next location when he remembered the young boy.