Why Are you Here

Hours later, Luca and the rest found themselves back home at around 3:30 in the morning. He was tired and ready to get in his bed but wondered if he could or would he have to sleep in one of the guest rooms. He knew Adele had the children and dogs in the bed the night before, and it could be the same tonight, but he missed them all. His mind was made up. He was sleeping in his bed with the children and dogs if he had to but was relieved when he found his wife sleeping with only Zeus as he snuggled against her. As soon as he saw Luca, he jumped off the bed and ran over to him, happily whining.

Zeus was Adele's present, who turned out to be his dog. He couldn't help it. He loved the little aggravating thing, and his wife hated it as she complained about him taking everything from her. However, he held the dog for a moment, then placed him back down as he made his way over to Adele, kissing her forehead before going to shower. Once finished, he made his way back into the bedroom, climbing in behind his wife while Zeus jumped into his bed as Adele snuggled against him, mumbling I love you.

 Once finished, he made his way back into the bedroom, climbing in behind his wife while Zeus jumped into his bed as Adele snuggled against him, mumbling I love you

The next morning or evening, Luca was awakened by someone hitting him in the face with a pillow. His first thought was Adele as he quickly jumped from his sleep only to open his eyes to find Sophia glaring down at him.

"What the fuck, Soph!"

"Dee said to wake up. You've been sleeping almost all day." Luca sighed, knowing Adele hadn't sent his little sister up to wake him. The little devil had a bad habit of lying, which was something she had gotten from their mother. She was always doing shit, and he was lucky to be underneath the covers.

"Dee didn't tell you to do shit. Tell her I said to come here and make sure to tell the others I'll be down in about twenty minutes. Go so I can get up, please." She quickly nodded and stuck out her tongue before leaving. Luca hated having siblings that were that young, but he loved them; as he threw a pillow, hitting her in the back of the head as she left out the door.

"I'M TELLING DAD AND HE'S GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS, BITCH!"

"Got dang it, Sophia, curse at me one more fucking time, and I'm going to beat your ass! Now get the fuck out of my room with your badass!" Luca knew cursing at her didn't help, but she pissed him off. She needed to learn how to control her mouth, and she hated it when he fussed. Like now, she left, slamming the door shut behind her. Sophia's attitude didn't affect him as he went to the bathroom. She needed a good ass whooping, but their father didn't want to go that route, and his mother disliked it.

On the other hand, Luca whooped her ass and didn't care what his father thought. Sophia was out of control, and Axel babied her. It was needless to say, Axel, Sibylla, and Rose didn't like it. Every time he did something, she ran to them, and they tried to beat him. They would learn one day, but until then, he was going to continue to set her right.

"Soph said you wanted me and to let you know she was crying to your Father about you hitting her with a pillow." Luca rolled his eyes as he dressed, and after, he pulled his wife into a hug. He missed her and didn't care that it was only for a day. "Damn, I love you."