Yikes

Luca was looking down at his aunt's dead body. He couldn't believe she was dead... she was dead, and no matter how many times he repeated it in his mind. It was unbelievable. It didn't make it better for everyone to be standing around them looking and trying to take pictures as if this was a fashion show or something. It made him want to kill them all, but it was his grandmother, father, and uncles he worried about the most. They were trying to stay in control, as were Victor, Jaxon, and Jacob, while the guards tried their best to keep the reporters and others at bay. Causing him to realize Kellan and Johan were missing. Luca knew he needed to find them before they did something stupid.

"FUCKING HELL!"

"Sweetie, you need to calm down. Don't give them what they want. Whoever this is wants us to lose it, and we will not give them the satisfaction. Let's find the people responsible. She said she stabbed him. Go, I'll be right behind you."

Luca was in disbelief that Adele understood him when he couldn't. His name was the only thing he understood, and nothing else, but he wasn't leaving without his wife. Therefore, he didn't think twice before holding out his hand and helping his wife from the floor. Her once pretty orange outfit was stained with his auntie's blood, and so were her hands. It broke his heart, but they had other things to handle.

"No one leaves until we find who did this. That means we need to see invitations and their plus ones. If they can't provide what I seek, they die. It's as simple as that. Those are my fucking orders! Get To It Now!"

Afterward, he and Adele walked through the crowd looking for the person in interest; it didn't take long to find him since he had left them a trail of blood. He was down the same hallway where he had met Heidi when she thought she was going to meet her husband. Luca should have known something was wrong. Within five minutes, he saw the man talking to his father, but he thought they were cut short. Or he could only go for a few minutes. They were old, and he didn't care about their sex lives.

However, Adele was ready to kill as she took out her gun and placed it to his head. Luca did the opposite; he removed his dagger and forced it down in his leg, cutting it open after he dug his thumb into the wound while he screamed until Adele hit him with the butt of her gun. "Who The Fuck Are You Working For?!" Answer Or My Wife Will Put A Bullet Through Your Damn Head!"

"Fuck You!" All their enemies were the same. They loved to scream and spit at his feet but never wanted what happened after the fact. He knew it was the wrong answer when Adele took the dagger from Luca's hand, stabbing him in the upper part of his thigh, then turning the knife in a circular motion before doing the same to his other thigh. Once done, she stuck her long coffin nail into his wound. Slowly, she inserted another finger as she pulled on something that looked to be a muscle or a vein. Whatever it was made, the man screamed horribly.

"Can you shut the fuck up and answer my husband's question?!"

"Eat My Dick, You Black Bitch!"

"Wow, that was rude. Liebe, did you hear what he called you? I don't think you heard him correctly... maybe I didn't. Did you call my wife a black bitch?"

"Ja, I think we heard him perfectly, Babe. The roadkill called me a black bitch." She laughed as the man before them looked at her like she was crazy. She was, and he was about to find out how crazy. Still, Luca pulled another dagger from his belt, stabbing the man in the dick twice. He screamed and shook while they laughed.

"Next time, I'll cut it off!" Despite being stabbed in his private, he laughed, and it pissed off Adele. The next thing he knew, her dagger was cutting his left side from his face down to his hip as she smiled. "The two of you are fucking crazy! I'm dying! Let me do it in peace!"