Chapter 30

This chapter is dedicated to @AliaLovesZayn for the sweetest message ever

*Izzy's POV* 

"I'll fucking kill him" Harry muttered as I pulled away quickly and I hated to admit it but I felt the same. Harry was still leaning across the table, his head lowered as he tried to control his breathing which had accelerated only moments ago. 

"Hey Niall, what are you doing here?" I asked, placing one hand on my hip and the other resting against the table in an attempt to act natural. The blond haired boy hopped up onto the counter and leaned his back against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest in the process. 

"Was passing by and I thought I should come and say hello" he said with a shrug of his shoulders. 

"You know it's funny," Harry interrupted before I managed to reply to Niall's previous comment, "you always seem to show up whenever I'm here" Harry said, standing taller and also crossing his arms over his chest. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Harry. 

"Happy coincidence" Niall said smugly, once again shrugging his shoulders. 

"No, I think you saw my car outside and thought you would crash the party because you want Izzy all to yourself" Harry said. 

"Harry what are you talking about?" It was safe to say by this point I was highly confused. 

"I'm talking about the fact that your friend Niall here, has a little crush on you. Perhaps more than a little in fact, he likes you so much that the thought of you spending more time with me than him eats him alive. You can't stand it Niall, can you?" he asked, taking a few steps towards the Irish lad. "What do you like most about her Niall, come on share it with us, what's your favourite thing about Isabella?" 

"Where to begin" Niall said as he slipped from the counter and rested his back against it. He looked at Harry with a satisfied smile on his face, almost happy that Harry had noticed his liking towards me. Harry nodded his head to encourage Niall to continue, which he did. 

"She reminds me of a girl I used to go out with, guess you could say I was drawn to her" he said with a shrug of his shoulders. This caught my attention and Harry’s as well. We exchanged a look before Harry turned back to Niall with a raised eyebrow. 

I tuned out as they continued to grill each other. You always hear about people who have that certain look about them which reminds everyone of someone. I remember I had a friend in high school, who reminded everyone of Katy Perry. She even had people come up to her in the street asking for autographs. But as far as I knew I wasn't one of these people. No one had ever said to me "Wow you look like" someone. And now I had two people saying I reminded them of someone. It was strange to say the least. It had occurred to me that perhaps I could remind Niall and Harry of the same person but what were the chances of that happening. And how would Niall know Ava anyway, Harry had said that they were practically inseparable when they were together, completely in love and always together, so how would Niall know her? But the nosey part of me wanted to make sure.  

When I tuned back in it appeared that Harry was mocking Niall for something he had said previously. 

"What was her name Niall?" I interjected. He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Who's name?" he asked. 

"That girl I reminded you of, what was her name?" I said. 

"Ava, Ava Walker" he answered. 

**************************************************

Bit of a short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it!

Please remember to vote and comment! Not looking for a specific number but it would be great to hear your feedback anyway!

Thanks for all the support!

Loads of love

-Steph xx <3