Chapter 35

*Isabella's POV*

I woke with a warm arm wrapped around my waist, my back pressed to a firm and toned chest. There was a throbbing between my thighs and a warmth radiating through my body from the pit of my stomach. I felt satisfied, happy, and complete. I sighed deeply and snuggled further into Harry's warm chest, his arm tightening around my waist and locking my body against his. I was less than a minute later before Harry started to stir. He sighed deeply and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck, his curls tickling my ear as he did so.

"Morning beautiful" he mumbled into my shoulder, his breath tickling my bare skin.

"Good morning" I said, turning my body in his arms so that we were facing each other, our noses brushing against each other. He rubbed his nose against mine, first up and down and then side to side. I giggled and curled my body up against his, he wrapped his arms tight around me once again.

"That is the best night sleep I have had in 2 years" he said, resting his cheek on top of my head.

"How do you feel?" I asked, looking up into his sparkling eyes.

"Complete" he mumbled, pressing his lips softly against mine.

***

"So," Harry exclaimed as he bounded into the kitchen where I was making lunch, "would you like to go out tonight, you know, just the two of us?" he asked, eyebrows raised and a smirk paying at the corner of my lips.

"Depends, where would we go?" I ask, leading my back against the counter top and folding my arms across my chest. 

"Well, we could go to that Italian place down the road and then I could take you back to my place and we could watch a movie" he suggested.

"Ooh I love Italian food" I said, my face breaking out in a smile as I stood up straight once again.

"Great, go get ready then beautiful and I will show you a good time before you go back to work tomorrow" he said, pulling my body against his by my waist and kissing me on the cheek. I giggled and pulled away before heading to my room to get ready.

"Izzy?" Harry called.

"Yep" I yelled back through my closed door.

"I'm gonna head home to get changed into something more suited for a date. I will come pick you up at 7 ok?" he asked. I quickly exited my room and ran down the hall before leaping into his arms. He laughed slightly, catching me and holding my body tightly against his. He kissed the side of my head and I giggled into his shoulder. I pulled back and looked into his beautiful eyes.

"So I'll see you at 7" I said.

"See you at 7" he mumbled, leaning in and pressing his lips to mine gently and then harder, his lips moving perfectly with mine. Just as he tried to deepen the kiss once more I pulled away. He groaned and set me back on my feet. He tried to lean in once again but I pushed him away playfully.

"Sooooo..." he started.

"Goodbye Harry" I said, pushing him out the door and shutting it behind him, leaning my back against the wood.

"Love you Izzy" he said, loud enough for me to hear before his footsteps faded away down the corridor. I smiled to myself.

"Love you too Harry" I mumbled.

***

"So you are telling me that you have never seen Love Actually?" he asked. We had left the restaurant around 30 minutes ago and were now walking hand in hand through the streets of London, the chilly night air whipping around us. Harry had offered me his jacket on more than one occasion but I refused, he only had a t-shirt on under the coat and I would feel awful if he caught a cold because of me.

"No, I mean I have heard of it and everyone who has ever seen it has loved it but... I don't know I just never got round to watching it" I said with a shrug. Another freezing gust of wind whipped down the street and Harry instinctively pulled me closer to his body, wrapping his arm around my shoulder in the process.

"Hmmm... well maybe we can watch it tonight?" he suggested and I nodded my head, smiling slightly.

"Come on my apartment is just up the road" He said before he grabbed my hand once more and we both began to run down the street, laughing all the way. We burst into the warm reception area and I rubbed my hands together, trying to get the blood to reach my fingertips and heat me up. We hopped into the elevator and stood in silence until we reach Harry's floor. He dragged me down the hall by my hand, but after a while he got tired of my slow pace and lifted my up, throwing my over his shoulder and jogging the rest of the way. I squealed and giggled, hitting his back with my fists and repeatedly telling him to put me down. He didn't.

Unlocking the door he kicked it open and walked into the apartment.

"Would you shut the door please?" he asked. I huffed and pushed the door closed, still flung helplessly over his shoulder.

"Thank you" he giggled.

"Piss off" I said, trying to sound angry but the smile in my voice gave it away.

He threw me down and the couch and we both laughed. He gently brushed the hair out of my face, still giggling before pressing a sweet kiss on my nose.

"Am I interrupting?" Liam asked.

Harry groaned and stood up. I laughed and sat up, turning to face the brown eyed boy.

"Hey Liam!" I said.

"IZZY!" he yelled, leaping forward, pulling me to my feet and engulfing me in a bone crushing hug. I am starting to think this is just how he hugs normally.

I laughed and hugged him back but it wasn't long before Harry pulled me off him and wrapped his arm protectively around my shoulders.

"Izzy and I were just about to watch a film" Harry said but his voice had a slight edge to it. The kind of edge that said "fuck off and leave us alone". It was a few moments before Liam caught on. His face lit up with realisation and his eyes widened. 

"Oooh ok, I will leave you to it" he winked. I blushed furiously and looked at my feet. He headed to the kitchen while Harry pulled me down onto the couch. He placed the DVD into the player and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me so close I was nearly sitting on top of him. I rested head on his shoulder while his thumb rubbed against my bare arm soothingly. He hummed in satisfaction, sliding further down into the couch, pulling me with him.

The film had been running for an hour and by this point Harry was lying flat out on the couch and I was lying on top of him, his heart beat soothing me and lulling me into a blissful sleep, well almost. The sound of the doorbell ringing through the otherwise quite apartment pulled both of us out of our peace. Liam bounded down the hall and went to answer the door. Harry's finger tips were running up and down my back, sending shivers down my spine. I looked up at his face to find him already gazing down at me.

"You alright?" he whispered, a lazy smile gracing his beautiful face.

"I'm wonderful" I whispered back, leaning up and pressing my lips gently to his. We were interrupted by the sound of voices coming down the hall. One was obviously Liam's but the others, a female's, I didn’t recognise. But apparently Harry did. His body froze beneath mine, his hand stopping the soothing movements on my back.

"Harry... there is someone here to see you..." Liam spoke hesitantly.

"It's your mum" He said as a women appeared around the corner.

************************************************

Sorry the chapter is a bit rubbish! I couldn't think of what to write and I felt bad for not updating in a while.

So I thought I would give you something!

Anyway hope you like it!

Thanks for all the support!

Loads of love!

-Steph xx <3