𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕠𝕞 - 𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕒

You and Mattia sat in the game room. You had been playing for hours, you dropped the game after Mattia switched it and was talking to Mar and Max who were also in quarantine.

The rest of the jersey boys stopped coming to the game room because they said you and Mattia had destroyed it and they wouldn't come in until you both cleaned it up.

Though you loved spending this much time with your boyfriend, it did get boring when he wouldn't drop the game.

You scrolled through tiktok as you swung on the hammock at the back of the game room, Mattia sitting on the couch in front of you, deep in his game.

"Fucking shit—no you guys keep going left, I'll just come around!" Mattia huffed, itching his nose quickly.

You groaned hanging off the edge of the hammock. "Wanna do something Mattia?" You called out.

"Fuckfuckfuck—" Mattia mumbled in frustration, brows concentrated. "Ya babe—No Mar keep going!" Mattia shouted, mumbling incoherently.

You rolled your eyes, going back to your phone. Then one tiktok came up, and your eyes sparkled. You sat up, looking at the back of Mattia's head.

And you didn't waste anytime, quietly walking over to the door and locking it. You began to strip your clothes, tossing everything off. You then grabbed your phone, and began recording Mattia.

"No no! If we go that way we'll—fuck Max no!" Mattia shouted, but you only rolled your eyes, walking to the end of the couch completely naked.

You waited until Mattia noticed you, but his eyes were focused on the game. You then cleared your throat.

No response. You cleared your throat a little louder.

"Yea babe what is it—" Mattia turned his head to you, his body freezing, mouth agape, eyes tracing over you. A smirk appeared on his face as he chuckled lightly, rubbing his face as his hand rested on his burning cheek, you laughing lightly at his reaction.

"What?—No I-I gotta go." Mattia said into his headset, he didn't give them a chance to respond before he was leaving the game.

"Why're you recording me?" He chuckled biting his lip as his eyes looked down at you again, his pants getting tighter around a certain area.

"Wanna see your reaction." You said with a teasing smile still recording

"I—turn it off." He said, his voice getting a little deeper.

"Why?" You said with a little smirk.

"You know why princess." He said causing you to unintentionally squeeze your thighs together. And before you know it your phone was turned off and Mattia was taking your hand pulling you into his lap.

"Got what you want huh?" He said as you straddled him, kissing him deeply.

"Mhm." You hummed, smiling in the kiss, taking Mattia's headset off as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Please don't post that video." Mattia said kissing your neck.

"And why's that?" You asked, tangling your hands in his hair. Mattia pulled back to look up at you, cheeks burning red.

"I don't want em seeing my boner." He mumbled seductively. "That's just for you."