𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 - ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖 ℍ𝕦𝕕𝕠𝕤𝕟

Warning: smut, cussing, a bit of minor bondage ;)

You stared into the mirror, blowing out an anxious breath while you flattened out the white dress around your hips

You stared into the mirror, blowing out an anxious breath while you flattened out the white dress around your hips. You were never one for weddings, really, and when you were younger even the mere mention of marriage made you gag. All of that changed when Harry Styles shoved his way Chase Hudson into your life, and suddenly you wanted everything you experienced to be shared with him and no one else. So, when he proposed, you couldn't say no.

The ceremony was in the center of a field, a lovely red barn being the back piece to the stage the two of you stood on. Chase kept his back to you, not wanting to turn around quite yet.

He still had yet to see you in the dress, and he waited so long until he finally got to see the silky fabric across your body. Your bare feet carried you down the aisle, the pink tarp a nice contrast to the bright green spring grass. When you finally stopped at the beginning of the steps, Chase finally turned around, but he had his eyes closed.

You nearly gasped at his appearance. His tie matching the flowers in your bouquet, a nice pink lining at the edge of his suit. You smiled at his nails, baby blue and pink painted.

Chase finally opened his eyes, and his jaw dropped open. He knew you'd be beautiful in your wedding dress but he didn't his breath to be taken away completely. He held his chest, a small gasp of hair coming out while he looked you up and down.

Your friends and families stared in amazement while a few tears slipped down both yours and Chase's faces. Chase quickly lifted the veil, leaning in for a kiss but you held him back by his chest.

"Right, right. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself." Chase said, more to himself than to anyone else but that earned a bit of laughter from the crowd of the ceremony.

Your sister, Layla, who insisted on marrying you two, leaned forward and gave a small kiss to your cheek, which caused Chase to scoff.

"What so she gets to kiss you right now but I can't?" He asked, mockingly incredulous.

"Yes, dummy. Now be quiet so I can get you two married already." Layla grinned, opening the bible in her hand and sighing. She cleared her throat and met eyes with the two of you, then looking out into the crowd.

"When I first met these two lovebirds, they were constantly at each other's throats," Layla began, setting down the bible, "I never would have imagined them getting married all those years ago. When Jessica showed me the ring, I thought it was a prank. I never thought it was possible."

You giggled, feeling Chase take your hands in his and stroke your knuckles softly with his thumbs. The amount of adoration and love you felt for him was completely indescribable. The skin of his fingers was rough and calloused compared to your freshly manicured hands. He took a deep breath while Layla continued her speech, really not listening to any of it as he took in every inch of your gorgeous body.