𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖 - ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕂𝕖𝕚𝕥𝕙

It had been six long weeks

It had been six long weeks. Show after show.
Chase had been dragged through hell backwards. Crazy fans, drama, not sleeping, not a single break in sight for him. That is, until today.

He was finally coming home today.

Chase was finally come in home.

You padded your feet down to the library, taking a seat in Chase's chair. You were going to wait up. You wanted to be the first thing that they saw. You wanted Chase to see one thing more than anything.

  The door opened as if on queue. The loud screeching was enough to make you jump just a little. You heard the hushed voice of Chase, causing your lips to turn up into a smile.

  "Hey Chase," you said, trying to imitate Chase's voice. You watched his head turn, finding you instantly. Chase's smile was wide as he ran over to you. You stood up, ready to meet him halfway when he stopped.

  "You're -"

  "I'm showing," you finished for him. "'I'm four months along now."

  "I've been gone for so long," Chase frowned a little. "You're glowing."

  "Thanks, Chase," you smirked.

  "You're beautiful," Chase breathed out, making his way over to you. His hand pressed against your stomach instantly. His hands were warm against your belly. "God, I didn't think you could get any more beautiful and I see you like this."

"Chase," you sighed.

  "I'm never going to be able to take my hands off you," he stated, bending down so his face was eye level with your stomach. Each of his hands were on the sides of your stomach before his lips pressed to your bump. "Daddy loves you, peanut."