ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕪 - 𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕤

SMUT WARNING ⚠️

He's a little needy today

He's a little needy today. Well, he's needy a lot of the time but today is definitely on hard mode.

"Where are you going?" He grumbles into his pillow, his face properly smushed against the linen.

With a giggle, you lean over, musing his bedhead with your fingers, "I need coffee..."

The grumbling gets worse and, this time its paired with a frown that barely pronounces itself from beneath his pillow.

"Noooo-" His voice is deeper with the remnants of sleep hanging on as his arm lazily extends in your direction, "we'll get coffee in a little bit, stay with me."

It's a tempting offer. You don't really have any good reason to refuse but, part of getting your day started always involves coffee.

You have a feeling that if you crawl back into bed with your boyfriend, you won't be leaving it for quite some time.

Maybe that isn't such a bad thing...

"It's after 10:30." You point out, still giggling as he interlaces his fingers with yours. There is a hint of sarcasm in his eyes now and you can see a smirk beginning to peek around the pillow, "I didn't ask but, thank you."

You jerk your hand away from his playfully but, his strength outweighs yours significantly and he keeps a firm grip on you.

"I'll come right back when I'm done, you'll be fine." You assure him before attempting, once again, to leave the bed. He softens his playful grip with a sentiment that freezes you in place.

"Zachy- " He hesitates, sitting up in bed and exposing his bare upper half to you, "Please stay with me..."

Your eyes hone in on his expression which shows no trace of humor. Last night was particularly rough for both of you and, it ended with Zach telling you that he didn't want to make content no more.

The conversation started as a fight. Zach was acting strange, brushing you off, replying monotonously and, scrolling through TikTok.

You thought he was on the verge of breaking up with you and, instead of waiting for that outcome, you called him out on his behavior.

He had blown up on you. He finally broke. Last night, Zach told you that the place he used to have fun and be himself was no longer a chill and non-toxic space.

His haters were always in his comments. He just couldn't handle it anymore. He cried in your arms for what felt like a few short moments but, the clock had indicated it was much longer.

You promised him that he could always be himself with you and, that none of those comments were true. He had fallen asleep on your chest, clutching you tighter than he ever has before.