𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 - ℙ𝕒𝕪𝕥𝕠𝕟 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕖𝕚𝕖𝕣

It was a cloudless, feverish day

It was a cloudless, feverish day. I was staying with Payton's family for a month before I had to head back home.

Payton was currently having the time of his life playing around in the ocean with an enormous bright smile.

I, on the other hand, was lying on a beach towel rereading The Maze Runner, while the sun was eating up my skin.

I stopped reading to gaze at Payton, I smiled when I saw him splashing his sister Faith.

I was snapped out of my gaze when I saw that he was walking right towards me, with a grin.

"Caught you staring," he said planting a kiss on my forehead. I rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't staring" I fibbed.

He laughed and shoved me playfully.

"It's okay, no need to lie," he whilst leaning down and whispering in my ear, causing me to blush a vibrant pink.

He suddenly grabbed my book causing me to let out a gasp.

"Give it back" I yelled reaching to grab it from him but failing miserably since I'm 4'10 while he's 5'8.

"I'll give it back when you agree to swim with me," he said waving the book in front of my face with a smirk.

I sigh and stand up, knowing he truly wasn't going to give me my book back if I didn't go swimming with him.

"Come on," I said giving him a slight smile before running towards the glossy ocean.

I was floating in the water with my eyes closed shut when he decided I join me.

He swam to me and pulled me towards him. I smiled as his soft lips made contact with mine.

"You're beautiful" he whispered softly stroking my cheek.

I smiled and opened my eyes. 

"And you're very handsome" I replied getting up and playing with his wet hair.

His cheeks turned hot pink from our faces being only centimeters apart.

"I love you" he murmured before leaning in and kissing me passionately.

I pulled away and lay my forehead on his.

"I love you too Payton Moormeier"