𝕌𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕪 - 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕪𝕝𝕦𝕔𝕒

I left him a week ago, and honestly, it's been the hardest week I've ever endured

Full of sleepless nights and me constantly throwing up every meal I ate.

I didn't want to do it, I loved every part of him. I always have, my love for him would never fade away.

I kept replaying our break up in my mind, over and over again. It was haunting me, eating me alive.

"Babe?" He called out, I had told him to meet me at the park cause I wanted to talk.

I suddenly look up from my seat on the rusty swing and meet his beautiful blue eyes.

My heart warmed at the sight, I swear at that moment I melted.

I send him a small smile, and he gives me a confused look.

He walks up to me and kisses my cheek, which instantly makes my insides warm but, I didn't show that my face showed no emotion.

"What's wrong mi amor?" He asked me softly, while gently moving my face so I can look at him.

I take his hands off me and sigh. The look on his face is priceless.

"I want to break up" I saw hiding ever emotion that I wanted to let out.

He immediately scrunches his eyebrows together and shakes his head no.

"Why I thought we were fine," he asks trying to touch me but once again I push him off.

"Well, you thought wrong," I say standing up, my arms crossed.

I can see the tears forming in his eyes, making me want to take everything I said back.

But me being a dumbass, I didn't.

Before he could argue with me, even more, I run away, muffling his screams for me to come back.

Tears fell down my face. I really did love him, scratch that, I really do love him.

I was just being an insecure little bitch, I mean I did him a favor right. He's too cute to be with me, he should find a girl that looks good standing beside him.

Not a fat, ugly girl like me and I really tried to so hard to love myself, I kept telling myself that it was fine and I was enough for him but, the fact that I've been gaining weight these past 3 weeks wasn't helping.

And no, I haven't talked to him since that day, even though he's been blowing my phone ever since he saw me running away.

I wipe my tears away, this is for his own good, I'm helping him. He should be grateful that he doesn't have to see my ugly face anymore.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear the "ding" from my phone, informing me that I got a notification.

I grab my phone hesitantly, hoping that it wasn't him.

I sighed realizing that it was just my health app.

I clicked it on, my eyes widening at the information in front of me.

My period was 3 weeks late.

"No," I said setting my phone down, not wanting to believe it.

I mean it would make sense, the constant throwing up, my mood swings, and hungriness all the time.

I started to cry, ugh, why am I so emotional?

My eyes widen at that thought, another pregnancy symptom.

I got up and quickly grabbed some slip-on, my jacket, my wallet, and my phone then rushed out of the apartment.

There was a store that sold pregnancy tests, right down the road so I didn't take long

I rushed to the apartment as soon as I stepped through the doors.

I shakily took out the box and peed on it.

I left it on the sink, facing down, and then rushed to the living room. I started pacing back and forth, it was getting hard to breathe.

I was scared of what it would say, I didn't know if I could handle it.

I sighed and sat down on the couch, impatiently tapping my foot.

A few minutes later, I rushed to the bathroom. The results should've been done by now. I picked up the pregnancy test with shaky hands. I took a deep breath before flipping it over.

A loud gasped left my mouth. I was three weeks pregnant.