𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 - ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕦𝕒𝕟

"Roshaun, are you sure we shouldn't tell the others?" Jessica wondered, wrapping her arms around his neck gently.  

he put a finger over her lips, "no one needs to know." 

he moved closer to her and placed his arms around her waist. 

she sighs in pure satisfaction with the moment. the wind blows, making the trees around them wave. 

they had planned an outing for their 1st year anniversary but wanted it really simple so they went out to a little hill. 

"i can't believe you're moving," she looks out at the starry sky, "it's crazy".

he hums in response, "will you miss me?" 

she pretend to thinks for a second, placing her index and thumb on her chin, "probably not." 

"i am deeply offended, how dare you!" Roshaun exclaims, putting on a false offended expression. 

she laughs it off and moves closer to him to nuzzle her head into his neck. 

"it means we won't be able to see each other as much." Jessica sadly chuckles, swaying to the song that recently started playing, 'nuts'.

"hey, look at me," he obeys him, "we're going to meet no matter what, okay?" 

she nods continuing to look at the amazing view. 

"are you doubting me?" Roshaun whispered in her ear. 

"i'm not," she looks up at the stars to stop her tears from falling down, "i'll just miss you." 

"i told you you'll miss me." he jokingly states, "let's just spend today with no problem." 

the couple stood there under the stars, enjoying each others' company. 

withJessica humming to the tune of the music playing, Roshaun starts teasing her. 

"Jessica, did you know you have a really pretty voice?" he smirks, pressing his forehead against her's. 

she mumbles a 'shut up' and an 'i hate you' whilst blushing, looking down at the grassy ground. 

"last time i checked, you love me." he says in a sing-song voice , cupping her face. 

he pecks her lips and Jessica pulls away, putting an imitation of a disgusted expression. 

"ew, cooties!" she exclaims, trying her hardest not to laugh. 

"what are you? in the second grade?" he laughs, pushing her face away. 

"last time i checked, i was human thank you very much." she states, mocking him and taking a seat on the ground. 

he lays down beside her, placing his hands on his stomach as he closes his eyes. 

It was quiet, a peaceful quiet. They both just laid there enjoying each other's presence.

Roshuan suddenly gets up, he offers his hand for Jessica to get up, meaning it was time to go.  

"already?" Jessica pouts, accepting his hand. 

"sorry, it's already 1 and everyone is probably worried." he explains, putting an arm over her shoulders. 

they stand for one last moment, sharing their last kiss of the day. 

"i love you, Roshaun." 

"i love you too, Jessica. so much."