ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏ ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ - ᴍᴀᴛᴛɪᴀ

𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

The cameras were set and now I was just waiting for Mattia to get home. He had gone out with the boys for the day, so I thought it was a good time to do a prank.

I had made a hickey on my neck using my makeup and threw a hoodie on. I was actually quite uneasy, I don't really know how he's going to react. His mood can change real quick.

I hear the door jingle so I pretend to be on my phone scrolling through Instagram.

"Hey baby," he says walking in our bedroom. "Hey," I said giving him a quick peck on the lips.  He frowns. "I want a real one," he says in a baby voice making me smile widely.

𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦

He grabs my face and kisses me gently and passionately. It was slow and long making my cheeks turn a shade of pink.

We stop kissing to get some air. "I missed you," he mumbles taking off his shoes and coat, which was slightly wet from the light rain outside.

He lays down next to me and snuggles with me. My head is resting on his chest, his warmth that's radiating off his body is heating me up.

"What have you been doing," he asked me stroking my hair as softly as he can.

"I cleaned, made some food, and read a little bit" I whispered, I felt so good at this moment.

I quickly remembered the prank that was supposed to be happening though, which caused me to flip my hair back.

He suddenly stops stroking my hair, meaning he has noticed the red, purple-ish mark on my neck.

"Baby, what's that?" He asked me, his eyes never leaving my neck.

I look at him. "What's what?" I ask him playing dumb to the whole situation.

"What's on your neck" he touches it, I don't flinch or wince.

"There's nothing on my neck" I slightly laugh.

"There's a hickey on your neck" he yells obviously getting frustrated.

"No there's not!!" I say grabbing my phone and going on camera to see.

I look at my neck through the camera on my phone, he sits and stares at me waiting for an answer, response anything at all.

"Oh that's just a burn I got from curling my hair," I said putting my phone down and looking at him.

He scoffs. "That's not a burn," he says looking away from me.

"Yes it is, don't you trust me?!" I argue back.

"I DON'T KNOW IF I TRUST YOU CAUSE IF THAT WAS A BURN YOU WOULD'VE FLINCHED OR AT LEAST WINCED WHEN I TOUCHED YOU!" he shouts anger clearly in his voice.

𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦

"AND THE HICKEY I GAVE YOU DISAPPEARED LAST WEEK, SO WHO GAVE YOU THAT??!" he continues yelling.

𝘐 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵

He scoffs at the fact that I'm smiling.

He stands up, and he takes a deep long breath.

"Answer me truthfully please that's all I'm asking, did you cheat me," he asks his voice breaking as he speaks.

He looks me hoping I will say no or anything at all but, I just sit there silent thinking if I should end the prank here or not.

I slowly nod, deciding to not end the prank.

He sighs, tears forming in his eyes. "Who touched you?" He asked staring at me, stoping the tears from falling.

I didn't respond.

"ANSWER ME. Who touched what's 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆."

I gulped, that was hot.

"I reconnected with my ex" I whispered, clearly scared of what his reaction will be.

I saw his eyes flash with anger. He quickly puts his shoes on and grabs his coat. "Where are you going?" I ask him grabbing his arm but, he pushes me off.

"Going as far as possible from your cheating ass, go be happy with him. Since he clearly makes you feel good"
he says grabbing his keys and walking out.

I quickly grab the camera and run outside to stop him from leaving. "TIA, BABY!" I yelled, "IT'S A PRANK!"

He turns around and I stop running. He looks at the camera in my hand and sighs. By now the rain was pouring making my makeup start to come off.

He walks up to me and glances at my neck, and smiles as he sees the mix of red and purple dripping down my neck.

"So nobody touched you while I was gone?" He asked grabbing my waist. "Nope." I said popping the 'p' and smirking.

"Good." He says kissing me under the pouring rain.

" He says kissing me under the pouring rain