𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 - 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲

"Okay, okay, maybe I'm not good at carnival games," Lonnie laughed, the sounds of said carnival nearly drowning out his voice

Jessica had watched him as he tried to win a simple Carnival game, the beautiful, colorful nighttime lights lighting up his joyous face. She couldn't help but smile as she had watched Lonnie fail to simply hit bottles with a ball. The noises of the carnival had distracted the Prince, or so he had said. But he admitted to his flaws.

"Why don't you try?" Lonnie had asked, wrapping his arm around the girl.

Jessica had declined the offer, but when Lonnie gave her a ticket and shoved her toward the booth, she had no choice.

The loud noises coming from the people on the rides and having fun had made her hate the carnival, but she wanted Lonnie to have a fun time and she wanted to take Lonnie somewhere special on their first date. So here she was, about to show Lonnie how equally bad at games she was.

Exchanging the ticket for a ball, Jessica inspected the bottles on the small stand, rolling the ball in her hand. There was a way to perfectly hit the bottom bottles so the rest would topple; she could try that.

So she readied herself and tossed, the ball hitting the bottom bottles sloppily, but the top ones fell only a moment later, and Jessica gasped with surprise.

Lonnie came up from behind and put his hands on her shoulders, whispering in her ear as the man behind the booth handed Jessica something. "See?"

It was a reddish-brown bear, cute with black eyes and a small tail. Jessica smiled, and gave it a small hug. She loved her bear already, and she'd barely known it for five seconds. "His name is Berry." Lonnie had laughed at that, but accepted it without another thought.

The rest of the night was amazing, the couple getting a few more stuffed animals that they decided their siblings could have. They had stayed for hours, and watched the fireworks displayed at midnight. They shared a cute, small first kiss, and headed home.