𝟠:𝟛𝟛 - 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕛𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕠

Every time you look at the clock hanging above the living room door, the time seems to stand still. What feels like hours are apparently only seconds. 8:33pm.

Why would you feel so nervous about only three minutes? You are yourself indeed not always on time either.

Once more your eyes glance over the living room table. You've prepared everything so well, you think to yourself. The atmosphere is as cozy as possible with a few scented candles, dark green velvet pillows, some cheese, jam and grapes. This scene is so romantic, it could be from one of your favorite movies, you smile.

The sound of the doorbell breaks in on to your thoughts and you wince a little before making your way to the front door. One last time you stop in front of the mirror, hanging in the corridor, to check on your outfit. Your blue plaited dress ends a little above the middle of yours thighs and after pulling it down a little bit, you reach for the doorknob.

With a bottle of red wine in his hands, Alejandro is standing there; sparkles in his eyes and shyly smiling at you. ''Sorry, I'm being a little late.'', he says and rubs his free hand against the back of his head.

''Oh, you are?'', you are lying confidently ''No worries, Alejandro! Just come in already!'', smilingly you pull him on his arm in order to make a step into your apartment.

''How would you know this is my favorite wine?'', you ask while he is pouring some of the red liquid inside both of your glasses. ''You don't remember? This is the same one we were trying to get drunk on last semester at this boring ass community party.'', he laughs.

''I just figured this would be the right one since you seemed to enjoy it a looot that evening!'', his teasing words make you blush in embarrassment. You actually remember this day very well because it was the night you finally wanted to make a move on him. Both of you are visiting the same university and it turned out that you had mutual friends which lead you both to hang out on different occasions. You developed a major crush on him and thought it would be a great idea that night, to combine two steps in one and encourage Alejandro to drink with you, in order to get more bold.

''But luckily you were there. Otherwise I would have probably already forgotten this event.'' These words make you melt a little bit and you're hoping the redness in your face isn't too visible.

Trying to change the topic you ask him what movies he wants to watch. Alejandro scrolls through your Netflix media library. ''insidious? Do you like scary movies?'', he suggested since this movie is saved in your list.

''Uh.. well I was a little curious about it but I usually don't watch this type of stuff because my apartment can get really dark at night and...''

''Ya ya I see, let's watch it then!'', he interrupts you. ''Alejandro!'', you are whining. He winks and says: ''You can hold my hand if you're too scared though!'', which leads you to hit him playfully.

The film is playing and your upper body is slightly leaning against your crushs, when the tension in the movie builds up, conducting to a scary scene. You hold your hand up in front of your eyes to avoid seeing the screen, but as soon as Alejandro notices your move he tries to pull your hand away again.

''Nooo, stoop!'', you're pouting. ''Jessica come on.'', he is laughing, still tussling with you. Playfully you whine even more and suddenly place your other hand in front of his eyes, to protectively block his view as well.

Battling about both of your sights, Alejandro finally manages to grab both of your wrists, tying up your hands in his. In this exact moment the loud sound of the TV, caused by the jumpscare, makes you startle and leads you to bury your head in his chest. You can feel his warmth and can smell his stunning cologne. Both of you laughing, he's placing his hand on your back. You lift your head and face him directly with a curious but shy mimic.

Setting his hand on your jawline he says: ''Jessica, I swear you are literally the cutest!'', and places a soft kiss on your cheekbone. You blush immediately and you two continue the night with rather ignoring the movie, but talking about anything that comes to mind.

''Guess it was a good thing to block the view in first place, the one I had afterwards was way better!'', you're flirting.