╚» ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕨𝕠

It has been months since you've seen him

It has been months since you've seen him. You kept trying to convince yourself that you weren't hurting, that it didn't matter, that you were completely fine without him.

But that was far from the truth, and you knew it.

You loved him more than you loved yourself, he was the reason you smiled every single day, the reason you kept breathing. Him. It was always him.

You shook your head, knowing you shouldn't be complaining. You broke up with him, you were the reason for the pain in your chest.

You sighed and took a bite out of the BLT sandwich then suddenly you felt the need to throw up.

Before you could hurl all over the counter you rushed to the bathroom.

You puked your guts out in the toilet. You sat on the floor tired, not wanting to get up.

But the smell of the vomit was filling your nose, making you want to hurl all over again.

You got up, very slowly and flushed the toilet. You put the sandwich in the fridge, not feeling the need to eat it anymore.

You walked to your room and sighed before laying down on your queen-sized bed.

You took your iPhone off the bedside table and hesitantly clicked on Instagram, scared that I'm going to see his face in one of the posts.

Your sister, Layla had posted a picture with your other sister Ayanna.

They looked so happy, I smiled looking at their wide smiles. I scrolled down but immediately regretted it.

I saw him, with his signature smirk plastered on his face.
I couldn't help but smile sadly. The butterflies that would always erupt in my stomach when I saw him, were going bat shit crazy.

I wanted to cry, I hated not being there with him. I missed the way he would hug and kiss me. I missed the love he provided every single day to me. But it's all gone, and it's my fault and that fact tears me up the most.

I scrolled down but I accidentally had pressed the heart button while doing so.

I dropped my phone on the wooden floor, while I realized what I had done. He would get the notification that I liked it.

I'm so dumb, I'm so fucking stupid!!

I closed my eyes and screamed into my pillow. This day has been tiring enough. I laughed at that thought. I slowly drifted to sleep while thinking of what might happen when he saw the notification or if he would even see it all.

I woke up to the sound of my ringtone, I groaned reaching for the phone, that I thought was on the bedside table.

I open my eyes and patted around confused as to why my phone wasn't there.

But I quickly remembered the events that went down before I drifted off to sleep.

I quickly grabbed my phone off the floor and I gasped as I saw the person who was FaceTiming me.

I let it ring for a few seconds, shocked that he was calling me. I impulsively pressed the green button, my eyes widened as I saw what I've done.

"JESSICA, you answered," he said as soon as the call connected.

I didn't say anything back, I just stared at the screen admiring him.

"Why'd you do it?" He asked making my throat dry up.

"Please, I just need closure. Was I not good enough?" He questioned his voice cracking at the last sentence.

I quickly shook my head no. "No you were amazing, you were more than enough" I responded quickly.

"Then why?"

I sighed before answering his question.

"I'm not good enough for you, you know so many girls that are way prettier than me. I can't compete, I feel like I'm holding you back. I just-, I'm not good enough for you" I finally told him, tears were brimming my eyes and my voice sounded like it was about to break.

He looked shocked, not knowing what to say. "Jess..." he finally said, I looked at the phone in my hand.

"You are amazing, I don't want any other girl. I want you. In my eyes, you are the most beautiful girl anyone could ever lay their eyes on. That's why I get jealous so easily, I know boys can't help themselves when they look at you. You're not holding me back, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be breathing. You're my entire life, Jess. I need you with me. We could've talked it out instead of you breaking up with me and ignoring me for 3 months Jess" he let out all of his emotions, tears started to fall down his rosy cheeks.

"That's not the only reason," I said quietly.

"What is it?" He asked.

I closed my eyes and positioned my phone on my bed with a pillow so he could see the full screen.

I got up and took a breath. I turned to the side, so he could see my growing bump. I heard him gasp.

"I'm pregnant Luca"