Surprises

>Jaz's POV<

I turned around to find legs. I looked up to find Keith smiling at me while his hair fell in front of his face. I don't think I have ever been happier. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Keith!! You're here!! You're really here!!"

He chuckled as I let go.

"Yeah, I'm really here. I've missed you so much!"

This time he wrapped his arms around my neck and I laughed.

"I missed you too! How did you get here?"

We both laid down on the rock I was sitting on before and looked up at the stars that started to appear as he told me the whole story.

"You see, my mom and your mom has been talking since they found out we were friends. Since we didn't get to hang out much before you left, your mom decided to tell my mom where yall moved and then thought the idea of me visiting was a great idea. So they planned it, told me, and now I am here. And I'm so glad I am."

He smiled at me, and I smiled back. There was something that felt good about him being here. Something safe and warm.

"So you'll be staying with us?"

"Yep"

"For how long?"

"I don't know. I hope a really long time though"

He scooted closer to me and leaned his head on my shoulder. I smiled; it was good to have him back.

 ...

"Keith, this is Emily, Brax, and Mack. Guys, this is Keith."

Things didn't seem as awkward as I thought. Brax and Keith got along well quick. Emily and Mack seemed fine with him, and I was fine with him too. I wished Kyla was here though. She's been missing for at least a month now, when will she be back? Is she dead? Are her parents ok? Is anyone doing anything to find her? I heard laughter and went back into reality. Keith had said something to Brax and they were full out dying of laughter now. Emily was smiling and had rolled her eyes. Mack just looked at me worried. I glanced at the woods hoping she'd get the message. She nodded and I nodded to confirm it.

"Hey guys. We're gonna go check to see where Flair and them is, ok?"

They all nodded as Mack and I turned and left to the woods. Hopefully they wouldn't notice we'd be gone for a while.

"So how come now? Didn't Keith just come like last night?"

"Yes but then I thought about Kyla because she is my friend and yeah. Plus these thoughts just came into my head and I knew we needed to find her. She's been out her for like a month! she could be-"

"She's not.."

"Have you seen her?! Did you not tell us?! Mack how could-"

"No I haven't seen her.. I felt her.."

"What?"

Mack sighed. I was so confused. She.. felt..her?

"Look I just know she is here.."

"But how?"

"I just do.."

"Mack what are you hiding?!"

"Sh!!"

"Don't 'shh' me!! Mack tell me what's-"

"SH!"

"What? AH!"

>Emily's POV<

"YES!"

"You go girl!!"