The Move

>Emily's POV<

"So how's it going?"

"Pretty good. How's it going over there?"

"Freak storm about to come... again"

I laughed as Mary sighed. Luke came in with a bag of chips screaming something at his mom. I laughed again. He waved "hi" and I returned with a wave too. I hadn't been away that long and we were still getting things inside. The first thing I set up in my room was my desk and laptop, the most important thing ever. So far it was the only way to communicate with Mary and Luke, but soon I would be getting  phone and I could get to them quicker.

"I can't believe you didn't get me anything!"

"You wanted me to carry 5 bags in this weather?! You're crazy!!"

"I would not get that much stuff!!"

"Mhm sure"

Luke rolled his eyes and I smiled. I missed being over there with them. The memories rolled through my head almost everyday and it made me want to cry. Mary stole a chip from Luke and he hit her with the bag. She punched him before turning back to me.

"So where do you live now?"

"On an island"

"You moved from here to live on an island?!"

"Yeah. My mom said there was a surprise for me"

"Better be a good one"

I smiled at her comment. We soon lost connection due to the storm over there, so I decided to read on my window seat. After about 30 pages reading, something hit my window. I looked out but saw no one. I shrugged and went back to reading. Soon after, something hit my window again. I was getting very frustrated. I opened the window and looked out. No one was anywhere to be seen. Just then a rock flew up right in front of my face, before falling back down. I looked down and noticed the bush moving. I ran downstairs and to the side of the house. The person had escaped from the bush and was running down the sidewalk. I ran after them and finally caught them by the arm. I spun them around to face me to notice a mask.

"Why were you throwing rocks at my window?!"

"Actually I was sling-shotting them"

"Whatever! Why were you?!"

"I didn't know anyone lived there now!!"

"You shot one right in front of my face!!"

"I thought I was seeing things again!!"

Seeing things? 

"What do you mean by seeing things?"

The person took of their mask to reveal they were a guy. He had dark brown hair that hung to his eyes, which he flipped to the side, and blue eyes. He smelled good considering he was hiding out in my bushes; he smelled like mint. He finally sighed as I released his arm.

"Out of nowhere, I see things, and they end up happening"

I had a flashback of the tornado when I was 9. I shook out my thoughts. There's others like this? I decided not to tell him just yet.

"I'm Emily"

"Jordan"

He gave me a smile as we shook hands and I smiled back.

>Jaz's POV<

*I can't believe you left*
*I didn't want to*

I didn't tell him I kinda did before him.