Chapter 5: Comeback Time

Y/n's POV

I woke up a bit late the next morning. All of that yummy food last night... It was a distant memory now. I checked my phone to see if my friends or family had sent me any messages. Surely they'd missed me? No such luck. I wondered if they had messaged me from social media so I went online and found a weird trending hashtag. #bunnyinstincts? It couldn't be- no, I wouldn't be trending, would I? Someone knocked on the door. Joy was still sleeping so I got out of bed and opened the door. Wendy was standing there, holding out her phone.

"You've got a hashtag." she said.

Wendy's POV

I knocked on Joy and Y/n's bedroom door. I knew Joy would still be sleeping (she was up at all hours last night) so Y/n would open it.

When she did, her h/c hair was escaping its plaits and she was wearing cute pink and grey pyjamas with a sleeping rabbit centrepiece. Her eyes were big and she looked so cute.

I stood there for a second too long. "You've got a hashtag!" I blurted out, before it could get awkward.

"I know," she said, a slight smile creeping onto her face I knew Luvies would make compilations of. "But I was wondering - could you please teach me how to sing well?"

I was taken back. Y/n wanted to sing better? She had a soft voice like an angel, and it fitted her personality perfectly.

"You don't need me to," I said, "your voice is beautiful as it is."

"But I'm worried." She whispered sadly, and I was afraid she would cry.

"You have nothing to worry about." I told her, and I sat her down on her bed.

"What if they don't like me?"

"They will love you. And even if they don't, I will."

"Eww! That is the greasiest thing I've ever heard!"

Joy was well and truly awake.

Joy's POV

I woke up to Wendy making the greasiest comment ever (I told her so) and immediately wished I had slept. Wendy laughed, but I noticed her and Y/n were sitting very close. I got up and slid in between them. Not on my watch! It was nine o'clock and we were just having fun on Y/n's bed when Irene rushed into the room, the breeze sending a picture of Y/n's fluttering to the ground. She didn't even knock!

"Hey, Unnie! We could have been naked in here!" I laughed, throwing a cushion to her.

Irene caught it, without hesitation, and I could tell she was serious.

"Guess what!" Yeri popped her head around the door just in time to almost get hit by the cushion.

"We're having a comeback!" Yeri laughed, jumping around and hugging Y/n, whose face and entire aura had brightened up.

NOTE:

Sorry for the short chapter!