Chapter 17: Another one?

4 years in the future

Y/n's POV

"If I said I've always been happy as an idol and I've always loved everything I've done, that would be a lie."

I looked around at the Luvies and, of course, my members. We've known each other for years now, more than I could ever have imagined after moving to Korea to become an idol. That was so long ago, but I can remember it like it was yesterday.

"Now, here we are. At our world tour." I sighed happily, but tears filled my eyes. "I can't believe we've come this far."

Yeri came over to me and I put my arm around her, resting my cheek on her head. After everything that had happened, we were here now, and that was what mattered.

"I'm sure my members can agree that we couldn't have gotten here without each other."

I thought of caring Irene, clumsy Seulgi, aegyo-fearing Wendy, sexy dynamite Joy, cute Yeri. We made it together.

"So now that we're disbanding-"

No! I thought. No! We can't be disbanding! That's not right! Why did I say that!

"We'll all go our separate ways and you'll never see us again! Never!"

Words were pouring out of my mouth like a fizzed up soda can. Stop this madness!

I looked over at my members desperately but they all looked sad. Why weren't they saying anything?

The audience hissed at me, then they clambered onto the stage and lunged at me. I ran to the side door. These weren't our luvies. Suddenly I was outside, the door nowhere to be seen. It was raining, and I was standing on a street I hadn't been on in years, but knew all too well.

It was where it happened.

"Make it stop!" I screamed, making a dash for the pavement, but I seemed to get further away with every step.

Passers by were looking at me curiously, wondering why this girl was here. I could see the headlights approaching, and then...

I woke with a start, shivering and sweating all over. Thank goodness. We weren't quite at world tour fame yet but we were going to make it. I just had a good feeling.

"Y/n?" murmured Joy sleepily. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." I sighed. "I just had a bad dream, that's all."

"Huh! Thanks for waking me up!"

She got up and came over to my bed, before snuggling down in its newly-washed sheets.

"That's the last time I let you eat cheese kimbap before bed!"