Chapter 20: Don't forget.

Y/n's POV

"Yeri! Get over here! I'm not doing the dishes again!"

Joy was chasing Yeri around the sofa, Yeri laughing hysterically.

"You can't make me!"

"I'll just do it then." said Wendy.

I sat silently. I'd just remembered something that had happened years ago.

"Hey, Y/n, what's wrong?" asked Seulgi, sitting down next to me.

I paused. "Nothing. I just remembered something that happened when I was a kid. Funny, right?"

"Is it though?"

I looked up at her.

"Sorry." she said. "I just thought it might not be the case."

"You might be right."

We both fell silent.

"Hey, tell me if I can help you in any way, okay?"

I smiled at her. "Sure."

Irene came running into the room.

"Get to bed, it's almost twelve and we've got our promotions concert in the morning!"

"Can't we stay up just a little bit later?" asked Joy, who'd just gained the armchair, much to Yeri's annoyance.

"It's you who'll be sorry." said Irene simply and walked off to take off her face mask.

That made everyone scramble for the stairs, except Wendy, who stopped me on my way out.

"Hey, I know about your meeting tomorrow. You want me to wake you up early?"

I'd totally forgotten about the meeting with our managers. "Yeah, I'd really appreciate it. I'm useless with getting up on time."

"I thought so. Don't worry about what they're saying. It'll all be over soon. It's probably just them trying to make a bigger profit off of you."

"I'm not worrying!"

We looked at each other, then burst out laughing.

"Well, maybe a little! But I'll be fine!"

"Come on, Irene will yell at us if we're not in our rooms by twelve."

The next morning

"Y/n? Y/n! Wake up! I didn't know you were such a heavy sleeper!"

"Huh?"

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and tried to sit up, but failed.

"Why are you doing this to me, Joy?" I turned over and pulled the covers over my head.

"Because Wendy told me to wake you up! You're going to be late!" Joy shook me.

"Hey, stop it! Look, I'm awake! Stop shaking me!"

"It got you up!"

I laughed at the uncertainty of the coming day. It could go either way.

"Yeri's going to walk down with you but she's going to dance in the studios, just so you know."

"Okay. I'll be ready as soon as I can."

So the next chapter will let you decide which ending you want (probably good) and they'll hopefully be out soon I'm just finishing editing them!