Chapter ten

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

It was another week since they seen or heard from Lee.
She was in the same spot she was in at the beginning of this all.
She could feel the effects of not taking her medicine. She had thoughts of everything bad running through her head.
She was down spiraling and bad.
She tried to get rid of the dark thoughts be my drinking but they just kept coming. So she stopped drinking. Although she hasn't been at work or Teller-Morrow she has been out of the house. She has taken walks with her dog's but that still hasn't helped the thoughts disappear.
She listened to happy relaxing music. That still didn't help. She called old friends in Lodi. That helped a bit until they told her to fix it with Tig.. Then the thoughts came back.
She was sitting on her bathroom floor crying. She just couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't take the thought of doing it as she laid the razor to her wrists and slide it down her wrists.
She was moving into the second wrist,  as she started cutting she heard banging in the front door. It was Tig,  he finally came to his senses.
The pounding scared her as she but deeper into flesh. Blood pouring out fast. She grabbed a towel quickly and applied it to her right wrist.

The pounding continued as she tried to get the bleeding to stop.
The pounding now stopped as she tried to get up as her phone was now ringing.
She lost her balance due to loss of blood. She sat there crying as everything went dark.