Chapter 2

T/W : Fireworks???

Virgils POV

It was 8:20 and Max was taking me someone in the car. Sadly I cant see where we are going until we arrive there. Its giving me anxiety, what could be happening?

Time skip to when they arrive at the spot.

The car stops. "We are here." I hear Max say to me. "Can I look?" I ask.

"No! Here let me help you out then you can look when I stay so." Max says then I hear him leave the car and soon after my door opens. I unbuckle and Max helps me out.

We walk forward and he has an arm around my waist and another holding my hand. I smile, I love this guy so damn much. All of a sudden we stop. Then Max whispers into my ear, "Take off the blind fold baby." I smile and slowly take off the blind fold.

I look around, we were in some woods and there were white lights wrapped around many trees and they made a pathway to a spot. The spot had only a few trees and these trees had lights all around them. Then there was a clear view of the town, you could see all of LA. I also see there was a picnic in the open space. "Max! Its beautiful!" I say happily.

"I know Baby, let's go eat!" He says grabbing my hand. He starts running to the food, I soon follow. "V, I like your outfit." He says to me kissing my nose. I smile and look down, I was wearing short black shorts, an oversized hoodie, and some platform black boots with knee high socks. I feel comfortable for once.

I look over and Max is sitting on the ground eating a strawberry. I plop down next to him and lay on his lap with my legs bent on the ground. Max looks down at me, I open my mouth showing him I wanted a strawberry too. He picks up a strawberry and puts it in my mouth.

"You are so cute V." Max says while I'm eating my strawberry like a bunny. I smile at him. "I got alcohol!" Max says excitedly.

"Oh, I don't want any." I say to him. He smiles, "Well that's okay love, have another strawberry." He says while giving me another strawberry. Then he opens up a wine bottle and drinks from it.

Time Skip because I'm lazy, also I'm sorry

It was 5 minutes until 12:00, the new year, 2020.

Max and I are sitting on our car, which we moved forward, and we are looking out at the sky. The town was all lit but it was very quiet. "Babes, there will be fireworks I heard!" Max says, "I haven't seen fireworks in to long." Now that I think about it, nor have time.

Soon it was thirty seconds. "I love you Max." I say to him. "I love you too!" He responds. "5! 4! 3! 2!" We shout the Max kisses me, I kiss him back. A firework goes off scaring me half to death, we pull away and all of a sudden I feel weird, like when you are waking up from a dream kind of weird. Then everything went white.