Chapter 12

Virgil's POV

I pull out Monopoly and head back into my room. I sit on the floor and get the game set up. I look up and I see Logan in my door way holding a few bags of chips, soda, and Pattons cookies.

"The other two are going to watch Disney, they said Monopoly is what ends friendships or something. Which logically that doesn't make sense I think they are just lying to me and just made up an excuse to watch more Disney movies." Logan says sitting down and getting the snacks in an okay order.

"Oh okay Logan, oh well Disney is dumb." I say then I hand him his money for the game.

Roman's POV

I look at the TV, Patton and I are now watching Frozen 2. "Hey kiddo do you want to go see what Logan and Virgil are up to?" Patton asks me. I nod I haven't seen then since, well since Virgil went to the bathroom. I get out of the warm covers and enter the cold air. I slowly get up because I don't want to get head rush. I walk other to Virgil room and I couldn't believe my eyes. Logan and Virgil were making out. Virgil didn't even had a shirt oh! I yell very loudly.

I shoot up from my bed in a cold sweat. "Hey kiddo, you sleep well?" Patton asks? How long was I asleep? We are still watching Frozen 2. "Oh kiddo you were only asleep for like 15 minutes if you were wondering." I nod and then remember my dream, Logan and Virgil.

I rush out of my bed and start to leave my room but then I got head rush like a moron and I wait a second. I then rush to Virgil's room. His door was shut so i opened it and I couldn't believe what was happening.

"OMG Fucking asshole! I almost fucking won. Here you go you very bitch take all my money!" Virgil yelled at Logan then threw all his money at him.

"See Logan I told you, Monopoly ruins friend ships." I say laughing. Thankfully they weren't making out. I look around the room, there were chips bags and cans everywhere around them.

"How long have you been playing?" I ask.

"Just about 5 hours." Logan says standing up and brushing himself off. I also see a pizza box on the floor. "Did you guys get pizza without us?" I ask them, I also see DQ ice cream milkshake containers.

"No, the pizza was from last night and the ice cream we did order, we got you and Patton ice cream also. It's in the fridge. I got you a Strawberry Shortcake Royal blizzard and Patton a Cookie Dough." Virgil says to me. I nod and walk out of his room.

I make my way down stairs and get our ice cream and walk upstairs. "Hey Patton." I say to him smiling. His face glows when he sees the ice cream. "Cookie Dough?" Patton asks smiling ear to ear.

"Better, Cookie Dough brought to you by the one and only Prince Roman." I say get on one knee and handing Patton his ice cream.

A/N - Ah thank you so much for all the votes, reads, and comments! I love all of you!