Chapter 14

Mr. Picani's POV

My dear friend Roman contacted me today. Something about his boyfriend and nightmares. I told him I'd help him but I'm not sure I can.

I finish writing down in my journal and Roman and his boyfriend walks in. "Hello boys, please sit." I tell them as is shake both of their hands.

"So this is Virgil, my boyfriend." Roman says then grabs Virgil's hand to hold. Virgil waves his hand at me then quickly places it back down.

"Hello Virgil, I am Mr. Picani! Now what brings you here?" I say to the to of the boys. Virgil begins to mess with the arm cuff of his hoodie.

"Virgil is having nightmares. And I'm so sorry but I have to go to school. Thank you Mr. Picani for helping Virgil." Roman says as he gets up. He kisses Virgil's head then waves to me and leaves.

Virgil's POV

I don't want to be here, why did Roman bring me here. I can't talk about my shit, I just wanna disappear in my hoodie. "Virgil, can you tell me what these, Nightmares, are about?"

Oh you know me getting caught for killing Damon, Max, and me killing myself. I just sit there, not responding to Mr. Picani. I don't need a to talk about my problems. And if I did I'd probably end up in a mental hospital for Self-Harm, and eating disorder, and homicide.

"Okay Virgil, I understand you don't want to talk." Me. Picani says, I flinch when he says my name. I don't want to talk, to him, to Roman, to Logan, to Patton. I don't want to talk to anyone. I don't even want to talk to Thomas or Remus. Fuck i haven't seen Remus in so long.

Remus used to be my old baby sitter, and neighbor. He was only like 3 years older than me but because of him I found out people can be gay, and well that I'm gay.

"Let me tell you a little bit about myself." Mr. Picani days then he starts talking. "I'm 22 and I have an amazing husband named Remus Picani. My first name is Emile. I have been a therapist for about a year now. I have 1 dog, a golden retriever." Mr. Emile Picani says then I stop him.

"R-remus Stone?" I ask him and I see Emile smile and blush. "Yes that is him, how do you know him?" He asks me.

"Neighbor, babysitter." I simply say. "Next time I should bring him, and you can bring Roman. I was also Roman's babysitter." Mr. Emile Picani says to me. I smile and nod. Wait, next time!

"On Thursday at 4:30 we will have our next session." Emile Picani says while getting up. I do the same and he leads me out of the room.

Roman was still out school so I walk myself home. It was a long, rainy, quite, cold, walk but it was okay. That's what I needed, to think.