Chapter 17

Roman's POV

Virgil slams his door shut and starts to cry. I look at him, what just happened. I have never seen him so, angry and sexy at the same time. "What's wrong my emo nightmare?" I say as I hug him and sit down on the floor with him.

"M-my f-father would s-say stu-ff li-ke t-hat." Virgil says in-between sobs. I rub his back to comfort him. "Hey babe, your father is in jail, he can't hurt you anymore." I say trying to comfort him.

"You are right." Virgil says then wipes his tears away. "He isn't here, and I stood up for myself and you. I shouldn't be sorry I should be happy for standing up to Steve." Virgil says while getting up smiling.

"That's right, now can we go eat his pizza. It smells and looks really fucking good." I say kissing Virgil on the lips.

"Yeah, I should probably apologies to him for punch him." Virgil says then we head downstairs.  Virgil says behind me which I understand. If I just punched his sisters boyfriend I'd be scared too.

We arrive to the dining room and Wendy and Steve were making out. Virgil and I kinda just stand there awkwardly. Then things started to get a big heated between the two. "Hey guys." I say shyly.

"Omg how long have you to been there?" Wendy asks putting her shirt back on that Steve just took off. "A bit, we wanted pizza and to apologize." I say looking at Steve.

"I'm sorry for punching you in the face Steve, at least I didn't break anything. But I get really defensive against homophobia and transphobia because of past events." Virgil says to Steve while I grab us some pizza.

"Its cool man, just dont do your, gay stuff near me and we will be fine." Steve says then kisses Wendy.

"If we cant show our love for eachother in front of you. Then you shouldn't show your love for eachother infront of us. With that being said, go get a room." I say to Steve while I head back up the stairs and Virgil follows.

"Hey Ro." Virgil says to me. I look at him with happiness was we enter my room. "Yes love?"

"You know, I'm still a virgin." Virgil says taking his pizza and sitting down. "Oh, um I'm not. I actually lost my virginity to a girl." I say looking at Virgil. "Virgil the virgin haha."

"I was thinking maybe, I didn't want to be a virgin anymore." Virgil says and looks at me. "Oh- Oh Virgil you want me to-" I got cut off by Virgils lips on mine. "I take that as a yes." I say kissing V back.

A/N - Yall can imagine the rest, and happy pride month!!!