Chapter 18

T/W - SOME sexual content, not smut!!!

Roman's POV

I hold Virgil in my arms playing with his hair. He was fast asleep after everything that just happened. I kiss his cheek and fall asleep with him.

I wake up with my emo nightmare kissing my lips. I smile and kiss him back. "Ello love." I say to him. "Goodmorning Ro."

"Last night was, fun." I say as I pull Virgil closer to me. He lays his head on my chest. "Are you sure? I mean I know you arent very, okay with your body, but did I do good?" Virgil asks me.

I look down and remember that my body isnt a mans body. "Virgil, it was amazing." I say to reagure him.

"Boys get your asses down here!" I here Wendy yell. "Damn." Virgil swears under his breath.

Virgil and I get fully clothed and we rush down stairs. "Yes Wendy." I say crossing my arms. "Roman, Virgil, I need someone to run to the mall and get some stuff." Mom says while looking at us.

I look over at Virgil and his eyes grow wide with a smile. "And yes Virgil, you can go to HotTopic. Here is $500 have fun boys." My mom says handing me 5 $100 Bill's and a list. I open up the list and it had nothing on it except,

Steve and Wendy would get mad if I just let yall go to the mall so let's pretend I need things. Have fun boys, XOXO ~Mom

I look up at my mom and nod. "Well be very get going." I say to Virgil and he nods.

We make our way to the car. Thankfully we got dressed before we went downstairs so all we had to do is put on shoes. "So what does your mom need from the mall?" Virgil as asks and I smile. "Steve and Wendy would get mad if I just let yall go to the mall so let's pretend I need thing da.  Have fun boys, XOXO ~ Mom." I say to Virgil.

His face is glowing and he hops in the passenger seat. "Come on Roman, what are you waiting for, these band shirts are gonna buy themselves." Virgil says smile. I laugh and buckle up my seatbelt.

Virgils POV

Last night way, just wow. Roman his body, ooooo. "Hey Virgil." Roman says breaking me from my thoughts. "Hey love." I say looking at him. "We are here, at the mall." I look forward and realize we are at the mall. I smile and unbuckle my seat belt, then I feel Roman's hand on my thigh. I look at him and blush. "But first." Roman leans closer to me and kisses me.

We pull away after a small makeout session, "Okay we can go now!" He says. I smile and open the car door and rush to the building yelling "Hot topic here I come!" Like the goof I am.

Roman's POV

Virgil is so cute, but I hope he wont flip out when I tell him Patton and Logan are joining us. I just smile and run to Virgil trying to catch up to him. "Hey, V." I say and he looks at me smiling. "Pat and Lo are joining us today." Virgil just nods and keeps running to the store.

Looks like he is okay with them joining us.