Chapter 9

Roman's POV

I sit on the floor in front of Virgil. I sigh, he loved me. I thought he hated me. "Your room, it's really good." I say to him. I look up at Virgil, I have been avoiding all eye contact with him. I finally make eye contact with him. Then the space between us was closed. Virgil kiss him me. My eyes grow wide and my heart stops. Virgil pulls away and looks down. "Im-" I kiss him before he could say anything else. I put my hand on his face and my arm around his waist pulling him closer to me. He wraps his arms around my neck.

"Dont be sorry love, I'm sorry I yelled at you." I say after I pull away. I place my forehead on his. "He kissed me Ro, I would never do that. And I didnt realize Alex thought we were dating." Virgil say. I nod, "I believe you." I say.

"I acted like I hated you because I was upset. I was upset about the coma, I was upset about the break up." Virgil says, "Its fine love, hey its 4:16 in the morning we should go to bed." I say.

"No, it's almost 4:20 Ro, come on." Virgil says standing up. He walks over to his dresser and pulls out a container thing. I seen there were joints in the container. "Come on we are getting high." Virgil says.

"I have never gonna high before." I confess to Virgil. "Well as my boyfriend you are getting high, oh my its 4:19!" Virgil says. I blush when he says boyfriend, I was happy that he called me boyfriend.

The clock changed to 4:20am and Virgil lit the joint. He then took a hit and passed it to me. I do the same. We both smile, I feel calmer. I look over to Virgil and give him the joint back. "Keep it." He says as he lights another.

A/N - It is April 20, 2020 haha, sorry short chapter I just wanted to get another up soon.

Roman x Virgil is a thing again!!!