Chapter 11

Virgils POV

Logan and Patton arrive at Roman's house while Roman and I were making out of course. Patton squeals "You gays are back together!"

"Haha funny you said gays instead of guys, but yea we are." Roman answers for me. Looking at Patton made me anxious. "Weren't you with Alex?" Logan asks seating down a container of cookies that Patton made and popcorn bags, chips, and soda.

"No." I say keeping it short, I am afraid the more I talk the more anxious I will get.

"Disney marathon!" Patton yells crawling into Roman's huge ass bed.

I was on the left edge, Roman was cuddling up to me, Patton and next to Roman. Logan was on the edge of the bed with Patton cuddling up to him. "Can I have a cookie?" I ask to Roman letting my hateful and rude walls down and becoming calm and wanting. Roman hands me a cookie and I eat it like a little rabbit.

"Your so cute." Roman whispers into my ear making me blush a bit. I just get closer to him hiding my face. "I finished my cookie." I say into Roman's chest.

"What was that stormy." Roman asks me while petting my hair. "I finish my cookie Princy, gimme another please." I say into Roman's chest again.

Roman gives me another cookie while watching The Lion King. I didnt feel like watching movies so I'm just cuddles up to Ro and eating Pattons cookies. "You like my cookies kiddo?" Patton asks me.

I tense up at Pattons words. I remember it was because of cookies was I hit and knocked into a coma. I start to let my anxiety take over me and I fall into a panic attack.

"V, whats going on?" Roman asks to me. I just shake my head and get out of Roman's bed and run into my bathroom in my room. I didn't want to make a scene.

I sit down on my bathroom floor and just try to breath. I did my breathing exercises but they aren't working. Fuck what do I do.

Logan busts down the door and Logan rushes to me. Not Roman or Patton, it was Logan. "V look at me." I hear him say. I look at him and he looked worried. "Okay Virgil, tell me 5 things you can see." Logan asks.

I answer all 5 of his questions and I calmed down. "Okay V, do you just wanna sleep or do you wanna join us in Roman's room?" Logan asks me.

I didn't want to be alone, but I didn't want to bother them. "Um Lo, I wanna stay in my room but I don't wanna be alone." I say. He nods.

"I'm not one for Disney either, how about you get out a board game and I will tell the others and get some snacks." Logan says. I nod. Logan sure knows how to take care of everyone, Patton is lucky.

Logan helps me up and I head into my bedroom. Well I walk out of the bathroom. I walk down the hall to a closet where we had bored games at. I pull out Monopoly and head back into my room.