Chapter 21

Virgils POV

I look around to see a lot of cars in the parking lot. I bring myself together and walk up the church stairs. I breath in deeply and open up the church doors.

I see Roman, Patton, and Logan all standing at the front. All eyes on me. "Virgil." I hear Roman softly say. "Virgil! You made it!" Patton says smiling. "Hello Virgil." Logan says to me.

I feel something warm run down my cheek and my vision blurs. "Hey." I say to them. "Come take a seat." Roman says smiling. "Fuck you. Fuck all of you! Fuck every single person in here." I say and walking up the aisle. Roman comes down in his red dress and meets me.

"Come on Virgil, you are just acting in range. Please just take a seat or leave." He says to me. "Bitch I fucking loved you, no I still fucking love you. But no, I guess not every story has a happy ending!" I say as I walk out of the church.

I walk out and slam the doors shut behind me. Fuck all of them. They can be happy together.

3 years laters ~ 3rd person POV

Patton and Logan walks up to their husband Roman. Roman smiles while holding Emilie. "Hey there Em." Patton says smiling and talking their intersex child from Roman.

"Guys I need to tell you something." Roman says while looking at his husband's. "Yes Roman." Logan kisses Roman on the cheek and looks over to see Vix running to them. Logan picks up their only daughter and smilings.

"I'm pregnant." Roman says with tears filling his eyes. "Oh my puppies! Our third child! I'm so excited!" Patton says excitedly.

"See maybe you not having bottom surgery was a good idea. We have had our amazing children and many more. I'm so excited with this news my dear husband. I love you both so much and I'm very happy our family is forming." Logan says kisses both of his husband's.

Meanwhile with Virgil

"Hello may I have a bloody Mary?" Alex says to Virgil over the counter. Virgil sighs and makes the stranger his offered drink. "Here." Virgil says while he moves his purple hair out of his face.

Virgil soon gets off of his shift and walks home from the bar he works at. Virgil lights a cigarette and smiling.

Life sucks ass, but he is still going which that's all that matters to Virgil. Virgil walks into his small 1 bedroom 1 bathroom house and sits down. Virgil works 2 jobs, a day job at the strip club and a night shift at the bar.

Virgil doesn't believe in love anymore. So he is single and has been for the last 3 years. But it doesnt bother him. He wont be like his father.

"Hey Virgil." Remus says smiling. Remus sleeps in the only bedroom in the house with his girlfriend Rachel. Virgil sleeps on the couch which he is perfectly fine with.

Remus and Virgil lost eachother after Remus served his one year in prison and Virgil was still serving is last four years. Remus actually owned the Strip club Virgil works at. Virgil was looking for a job and Remus was there. Thankfully they have never ran into Wendy and her whore ass self.

"Hey Remus, where is Jesse?" Virgil asks while sitting on the couch next to Remus. "He is in the shower." Virgil nods and looks around. "I guess this is my happy ending." Virgil says as he flicks the cigarette ashes into his ash tray.