26| Does that answer it?

"HEY SO DO YOU want to come watch a movie with Guy, Julie and I?" Connie asked as they finished up practice that day. November scrunched you her nose and shook her head as she dried her hair with a towel.

"I can't Con, I'm sorry.." November said, "Dani wanted to hang out together since we haven't really gotten the chance to"

"Alright that's fine!" Connie shrugged, "have fun! I'll see ya!"

Connie then picked up her half drunken cup of pop that she had before practice and walked out of the locker room with Julie and everyone else. November, however, stayed back as she still had to finish drying her hair from her shower.

"Banks come on!" Portman called before he walked out of the locker room

"I'll be out in a minute!" Adam called back. November was finishing up tying her shoelace when he walked out of the showers with his hair slightly damp and his clothes on. His towel was draped over his shoulder as he went and sat in front of his locker.

Somehow, he didn't notice the shorter girl as she fixed up her stuff in her locker. Nonetheless, neither had any need to pay attention to one another anyway.

However, as November saw Adam glance towards the door cautiously out of the corner of her eye, she turned around to leave but instead saw a sight that proved her being right all along.

Adam moved his wrist around a bit as Nova furrowed her eyebrows, eyeing the roll of wrap in his hand.

Just as he began to wrap it, November rolled her eyes and sighed. "You lied.. I knew it" She spoke up in a soft bit hurt tone

Adam glanced up to see her standing there as she ran a hand through her hair. "It's nothin.. just a little sore.."

"Sure.. like I believe that..." November scoffed

Adam wanted to talk to the girl but before he could, he saw her glance towards where the door was before her expression immediately changed to a sad and uncomfortable one.

"Just think how good you'd play with two good wrists" He heard a voice speak up. It was non other than their coach.

"Coach.." Adam said in a small shocked voice.

November took this time to grab her backpack from her locker and storm out of the locker room, not making eye contact with either of the males.

Bombay followed her with his gaze in sadness before turning back to Adam, seeing the regret and sorrow in his eyes.

For the man, he had so many problems to fix and he knew he had to start with Adam. Why? Because through Adam, he'd find out just how to fix up the problem with November. That was until he realised that there could be a minor problem with Adam and November too...

Adam looked down at his wrist in sorrow as he sat beside Gordon Bombay, waiting to get his wrist checked up. He was quite uncomfortable but mainly his thoughts were occupied by November.

Bombay glanced over to see Adam twiddling his thumbs uncomfortably.

"Say.. Adam?" Bombay began, making the hockey player look up and reply with an hum. "So... whats up with the team?"

Adam furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't understand what your asking.."

"Like drama..." Bombay chuckled nervously, "you see, since I haven't been around much, I don't know what's going on..."