27| American?

NOVEMBER TIED UP HER HAIR into a high ponytail before she walked out of the dorm she shared with Julie and Connie. As excited as she was to finally hang out with Danielle, Adam's wrist and what happened in the locker room after she left blurred her mind.

She walked down the stairs leading to garden trail as the two planned to meet in the soccer field for a game- just for old times sake. Needless to say, it was exactly what Nova needed at that point. Soccer never failed to calm her down.

She wore her dark blue shorts along with her shin guards and her cleats- a Leicester city soccer jersey on also. Her USA hockey windbreaker slung over top for the sake of it.

To strangers, it would seem strange to see that she had her soccer stuff while she was off at a competition for hockey. However, at the back of her mind as she was packing, she knew that there would come a time where she would conveniently find herself on a soccer field shooting her heart out because of the competition stress- alone or not.

As she approached the field, she began taking off her jacket before jogging to where she vividly saw bright red hair in a high ponytail while they wore a Liverpool Jersey. With her were four other girls, two of which seemed quite familiar.

"Dani!" Nova called out with a smile as her pace slowed down upon reaching her

"No way!" She heard a shriek before two sets of arms wrapped around her, "Dani! You didn't say it was Nova who would come play with us!"

November furrowed her eyebrows at the familiar Canadian accent she hadn't heard since she was twelve.

Dani shrugged as she approached them. "I wanted to surprise you"

November looked to her side to see a girl about her height with blonde hair pulled up in a ponytail. With her distinct perfect curls despite the fact that they were playing soccer, Nova knew that it was non other than her former teammate, Ella Grisdale. She wore a Canadian soccer jersey to honour her ethnicity- despite being born and raised in America as her parents were from Saskatchewan.

"Grissy?" Nova asked in a shocked and excited tone as she engulfed the girl in a hug, "of my God! I haven't seen you in so long! How is Atlanta?"

Before the girl could answer, another familiar voice was heard. "Um.. hello! Over here!"

Nova pulled away and looked to where she saw a light skinned girl with dark green eyes and black hair. She wore a Manchester United jersey- specifically David Beckham's. Instantly, she knew it was non other than her old teammate who moved to Florida when she was ten. Also known as Anisha Gold- the most Beckham obsessed girl she had ever met. That girl wants to marry that man.

"Ash!" Nova squealed as she ran up to the girl and engulfed her in a bone crushing hug, "you made the USA team too!"

The girl nodded with a huge smile. "You probably would have been taken in too but you know.. Hockey"

Nova chuckled before Dani pulled her over to where two unfamiliar girls sat and tied their shoelaces.

The girls stood up once they saw them and gave welcoming smiles.

"This is Camryn Bridget-Jones," Dani said as she ushered to where a strawberry blonde haired girl stood wearing an LA Galaxy jersey. Nova gave a warm smile.